• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Jerry Jemson

Aug 16, 2015
Chennai
Help Regarding TEZ

Guys Iam running on OOS 5.0.3 OnePlus 3t
I installed magisk v16 which is stable and installed magiskhide Props Config and have hidden tez on magisk hide, the CTS profile and Basic Integrity results as true... But I can't login to tez it says, Ur device does not passed the security checks of tez...need help...!:confused:
Attached the Screenshots...
Thank you...

Regards
Jerry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180609-154952.jpg
    Screenshot_20180609-154952.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 281
  • Screenshot_20180609-155014.jpg
    Screenshot_20180609-155014.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 279

Didgeridoohan

Retired Senior Moderator
May 31, 2012
Gone
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 6
Guys Iam running on OOS 5.0.3 OnePlus 3t
I installed magisk v16 which is stable and installed magiskhide Props Config and have hidden tez on magisk hide, the CTS profile and Basic Integrity results as true... But I can't login to tez it says, Ur device does not passed the security checks of tez...need help...!:confused:
Attached the Screenshots...
Thank you...

Regards
Jerry.

You don't need to use MagiskHide Props Config on stock OOS...

Tez have been known to work if you remove phone permissions from Google Play Services. More here: https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/tez-app-custom-rom-root-device-t3722018

Reactions: Jerry Jemson

Jerry Jemson

Aug 16, 2015
Chennai
You don't need to use MagiskHide Props Config on stock OOS...

Tez have been known to work if you remove phone permissions from Google Play Services. More here: https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/tez-app-custom-rom-root-device-t3722018

Thanks Dude,
It worked ...
The Procedure Goes like Install the Stable version of Tezhider then Login into tez and after that install the beta version and U can Transfer money through it...
Thanks a lot :laugh:

deetailed

Aug 6, 2011
Got bootloop after flashing Magisk v17 using TWRP 3.2.3. Tried to revert to v16 but it fails to flash ("Updater process ended with ERROR! Error installing zip file"). I'm on OOS 5.0.5. Any suggestions please? Should I wipe data, or even reinstall the whole ROM?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SUPPORTS 3/3T oreo

UPDATE:
    Installation:
    1.Flash TWRP latest
    2.Flash latest magisk 14.5(beta)
    Reboot

This process is difficult for some people. If you dont understand do not try this.

This is only for 8.0 oreo users
    IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OF YOUR DEVICE
    Dont get panic nothing is going to happen :)

Credits:
    @akhilnarang for Modified TWRP

INSTALLATION
    IMPORTANT
    Download the necessary zip file according to your device.
    DO NOT TURN ON YOUR DEVICE UNTILL THE WHOLE PROCESS END.
    If you twrp replaced by stock recovery in some steps just reflash the twrp and continue.

INSTALLATION:

STEP 1: Flash modified twrp and boot into recovery

STEP 2:Flash bootloader.zip and turn off your device by power button.

STEP 2.1: Boot into bootloade and connect to pc and type in adb cmd fastboot oem selinux permissive

FOR SOME ADB NOT ACCEPT ABOVE CMD AND THOSE FOLLOW THE GUIDE AND OTHERS JUST FLASH THE MODEM.ZIP AND MAGISK

STEP 3:Again boot into twrp and choose Advanced>sideload

STEP 4: Connect device to pc and open adb cmd and type abd sideload <file_path_modem.zip>

OP3 users skip step 5 and 6
    STEP 5: Turn off your device by power button and reboot into bootloader

STEP 6: Flash boot.img fastboot flash boot boot.img

STEP 7: Finally reboot into recovery and magisk 14.3 and restart the device

For people dont understand this i uploaded a video of this tutorial kindly watch tell:cool:

DOWNLOAD SECTION:
    OP3T: [url]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rXSbosp3PfYmttd29MeEphdlk[/URL]
    OP3:[url]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2r...[/URL]
    Magisk 14.3(beta):[url]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rXSbosp3PfWHQwaUxrQmNWZTA[/URL]
    I repeated the procedure in the first post with updated boot.img and modem.zip from ob 17 (not sure if updating was required) and can confirm it works!:victory:

Downloads:

Note: Tested on OnePlus 3T and Open Beta 17 only
    OB 18. Did not require to follow this guide in order to get Magisk working. Flashed OB 18, blu spark kernel and Magisk 14.3. Working like charm.
    No on LOS15. I didn't try OB16.
    That's why your not complaining there is no "oreo" issue with magisk but there is a problem with how oneplus officially implemented oreo were they moved things to a different location. Google did the same with pixels and why magisk didn't work with them either when it first came out.

As long as you keep using an unofficial oreo build that isn't built on the base of oneplus official version you will have no issues with magisk.
    Exactly.. I'm guessing that's the basis for another person commenting they've reported the thread.. and why we're pushing for info.

Not completely sure either, but I think the "reported" comment was due to the fact the thread was started (with title referencing Magisk in Oreo) with the only text in the first post saying "uploading". And it stayed that way for hours. It felt like an unnecessary and gratuitous tease.

Not 100% sure of the timing (I dropped offline) but I think the actual guide/instructions were not posted until (hours) after the "reported" post.