FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OP3T][LATEST 9.0.6] Collection of unbrick tools

444 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,279
 
By Some_Random_Username, Senior Member on 4th February 2019, 10:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd August 2019, 10:29 AM |#11  
Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
@Some_Random_Username how much time does it take to flash 9.0.4?
Mine is taking more than 10 min - its stuck at param preprocessing.

Edit- got it working.
step 1. download and install driver - https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603879743
step 2. reboot pc.
step 3. connect oneplus device in edl mode.
step 4. pc installs driver again.
step 5. run msm tool for 9.0.4 and install.
15th August 2019, 02:07 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,279
 
More
Added OOS 9.0.5 unbrick tool
1st October 2019, 10:43 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Hi. Thanks for sharing all the links. I"m trying to download DECRYPTED OOS 5.0.3 and it's really slow (like 40KBPS). Is it possible to upload these files to a different host? Thanks!
2nd October 2019, 12:35 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,279
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenishere

Hi. Thanks for sharing all the links. I"m trying to download DECRYPTED OOS 5.0.3 and it's really slow (like 40KBPS). Is it possible to upload these files to a different host? Thanks!

Unfortunately no as I do not know any other provider hosting for free such an amount of files (I have same thread for OP3/5/5T/6/6T/7/7 Pro).

You could however select the mirror the more near to your location when downloading via AFH to get a faster download speed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
2nd October 2019, 05:31 AM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Username

Unfortunately no as I do not know any other provider hosting for free such an amount of files (I have same thread for OP3/5/5T/6/6T/7/7 Pro).

You could however select the mirror the more near to your location when downloading via AFH to get a faster download speed.

I tried it again from another server and this time it downloaded at 9MBPS! I got the file!

Thanks a load for sharing all these files! The normal "unbrick your phone" by flashing Android 6 wasn't working for me. From your link I was able to download the file for Android 8 (Oxygen 5.0.3). And it worked! My phone got unbricked finally!

A note to everyone: For whomever the earlier unbrick step doesn't work, you need to try downloading some other Oxygen OS (different Android version than the one you tried earlier).

I'm going to make a post in the main "unbrick" thread and let other people know about this. Once again, thanks a lot for posting these files and saving my phone!
The Following User Says Thank You to mugenishere For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mugenishere Ad-Free
3rd November 2019, 06:12 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Username

Hi, yes you can rollback to 5.0.8 using 5.0.8 MSM tool

@Some_Random_Username ... i am guessing the procedure to unbrick is the same as in this thread ... right ?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...us-3t-t3515306
4th November 2019, 12:12 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,279
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiamuzz

@Some_Random_Username ... i am guessing the procedure to unbrick is the same as in this thread ... right ?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...us-3t-t3515306

Except that normally you shouldn't need to turn off driver signature enforcement and that drivers should automatically be downloaded and installed if you're on Windows 10 that's it yeah.
The Following User Says Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
4th November 2019, 06:02 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Username

Except that normally you shouldn't need to turn off driver signature enforcement and that drivers should automatically be downloaded and installed if you're on Windows 10 that's it yeah.

thanks @Some_Random_Username ... it was a breeze ... my windows 100 let me flash it effortlessly without having to turn off driver signature enforcement feature ... can't thank you enough for this thread which collates the various versions that are directly flashable ... its a delight to get back directly to the latest official ROM and the MSM software is smooth no issues there ... i believe this is MSM software is akin the the RSD light Motorola devices have !!!

Hope you are able to update this thread with all future official upgrade versions !!!

Did you repack this tool kit for Android Pie yourself ?
6th November 2019, 06:28 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,279
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiamuzz

thanks @Some_Random_Username ... it was a breeze ... my windows 100 let me flash it effortlessly without having to turn off driver signature enforcement feature ... can't thank you enough for this thread which collates the various versions that are directly flashable ... its a delight to get back directly to the latest official ROM and the MSM software is smooth no issues there ... i believe this is MSM software is akin the the RSD light Motorola devices have !!!

Hope you are able to update this thread with all future official upgrade versions !!!

Did you repack this tool kit for Android Pie yourself ?

Well, not to be pessimistic but firstly OnePlus would need to deliver one last update for this device as November is when they should drop support as per their software maintenance schedule thread https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/o...hedule.862347/ .

No, I didn't repack it for Pie by myself, I just managed to get it from OnePlus.
The Following User Says Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
21st November 2019, 12:53 PM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Username

Well, not to be pessimistic but firstly OnePlus would need to deliver one last update for this device as November is when they should drop support as per their software maintenance schedule thread https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/o...hedule.862347/ .

No, I didn't repack it for Pie by myself, I just managed to get it from OnePlus.

thanks for sharing the latest updates for OP3T (9.0.6) ... you are pretty prompt at it ... good work !!!

will look forward to the MSM unbrick tool for this latest version ... hopefully you'll be able to get your hands on it soon !!!
30th November 2019, 07:55 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,279
 
More
Added last unbrick tool based on OOS 9.0.6 for this now end of life device.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
9.0.5, msm download tool, oneplus 3t, op3t, unbrick tool

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes