[UNBRICK] Unbrick Tutorial For The OnePlus 3T!!!!!!!!! by Haris K.

Search This thread

LloydSmallwood

Dec 8, 2016
Hamburg
hkmedia.eu
Hey Guys!!!

Many people who own the new OnePlus3T and try to install root or TWRP etc. will often get errors.
In my Case it was so that I could not go back on my TWRP backup. Unfortunately there was at that time no OnePlus3T Rom, so I tried to install from the original page the OnePlus3 Rom. finally came out -> My OPT3 was bricked....

A hard brick is very hard to fix at the moment, because the tools etc. are still outdated and currently run only for the OP3 and not for the T model. That's why I took the trouble and sometimes put the files together. Now I have also managed to unbrick my OP3T.

So, I'm a nice guy and I publish my Files for fixing the OnePlus3T.

For the on Plus 3:
Step 1: Download Driver and Unbricktool
1) Driver: https://mega.nz/#!AgohmbqC!h16GeeOnlvubYDyfID3feY-qVJuBZiWVvYsXSAeKIA8
2) Unbricktool(OP3T): https://mega.nz/#!Q1YnTTAT!gnLf6NEkSRy7W-WY8J0H2SmJJLzO91-vReKx7B1VVpI

Step 1: Extract Drivers and Recovery Tool files on Desktop.

Step 2: If you are using Windows other than Windows XP,turn off Driver Signature Enforcement.To do so,follow this guide :
http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how...8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

Step 3: Press the power button for 40 seconds to turn off the phone.

Step 4: Press the volume up button for 10 seconds, while connecting the device with the computer.

Step 5: Open your device-manager and make sure in "Unknown devices" is one device with the name "QHUSB_BULK".

Step 6: Right Click on your device in the device manager and select Update Device Software. Choose manually the drivers folder and install the driver.

Step 7: When the device shows as "Qualcomm 9008", go run the MSM Download Tool as administrator.

Step 8: Click start at top left corner and wait for it to finish (green text will come).

Step 9: Disconnect phone from PC and boot into system.

Welcome back in life OP3T!!!

There you are! Don't forget to thank! :)

EDIT: Sorry for my bad english! :)

Last edited:

lindahl85

Feb 9, 2011
Vetlanda
Time to try this tool. I have lost a lot of space on my 128GB 3T as you can see.
1.PNG

View attachment 3967333

Reactions: neuro-dreamer

LloydSmallwood

Dec 8, 2016
Hamburg
hkmedia.eu
Windows pops up a box that says "An error occured with the usb device" Msm tool ends up like this now.

View attachment 3967420

Uh, try to disconnect your device and turn it on. If its blackscreen only, try to charge it with the original cable. If it shows no reaction. Try to install the drivers again and run the tool again in administrator mode.
:good:

Reactions: badboy_6120

lindahl85

Feb 9, 2011
Vetlanda
Blackscreen after i try to turn it on. No yellow light. No response on charging. Pressing volume up and connecting cable in testmode on windows but no response in device manager.
It´s there though.
dm.PNG

LloydSmallwood

Dec 8, 2016
Hamburg
hkmedia.eu
Blackscreen after i try to turn it on. No yellow light. No response on charging. Pressing volume up and connecting cable in testmode on windows but no response in device manager.

Reinstall the driver from the device. Hold the Powerbutton for like 40 sec. after it, connect it to your computer and open device manager, it should show as Unknown Device....

Reactions: badboy_6120

Top Liked Posts