FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Color saturation & accuracy

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,843

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 1st December 2016, 08:31 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd February 2018, 07:34 AM |#21  
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RE910177

here's the best profile by far:
saturation intensity = 33
screen value = 127
screen contrast = 121

let me know if it's good.

This is old, but what do you mean by "best"? Looking for most accurate--for purpose of graphic design/photography. Would you say yours is?
The Following User Says Thank You to anoukaimee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anoukaimee Ad-Free
25th July 2018, 07:07 AM |#22  
NYC
Thanks Meter: 77

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Amrit

Thanks.

But Which kernel btw ? Official RR comes with custom kernel build in. So which one is supported ?

I use boeffla kernel and it's great all around, color control etc

21st November 2018, 03:10 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoukaimee

This is old, but what do you mean by "best"? Looking for most accurate--for purpose of graphic design/photography. Would you say yours is?

I too am looking for a proper tuning for photography and graphic design, as I want to make sure my blue shots are only that way because of software, not hardware.

EDIT: Turns out the Google Camera app mod I'm using is what's causing the blue cast on photos; DCI-P3 seems to be the most accurate color space to use, both subjectively in my opinion and objectively according to display analyses on the 3T.

For accuracy I'd say starting with DCI-P3 defaults and making adjustments from there is the best course of action.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)