FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Heat

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,840

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 1st December 2016, 08:31 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Some phones are great to take camping because if you play Asphalt 8 long enough, the back warms up to the ideal temperature that can bake bread. Rate this thread to express the extent to which the OnePlus 3T stays cool under extended heavy use. A higher rating indicates that even when playing strenuous games for long periods of time, the phone doesn't get uncomfortably warm.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
7th December 2016, 12:40 AM |#2  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Got the phone today, and it feels very cold to the touch. Most of the heat It gained was from my own hands... though it is winter. I then put a silicon transparent case, and after setting everything up I did some google cardboard vr for around 30 minutes and felt a light warmth through the case... barely noticeable.
7th December 2016, 06:21 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Mine is getting pretty warm after rooting, making a nandroid backup, and flashing xposed. Not quite uncomfortable, but very noticeable.
The Following User Says Thank You to RustySpackleford For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RustySpackleford Ad-Free
18th December 2016, 03:15 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
My phone has only heated up a couple of times, and that was when I really used it, games and such.. Otherwise it's really "dead" to the touch.
18th December 2016, 12:58 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
If you want to heat it up, use some benchmarks, or if you want to be more productive, use mapillary outside and photomap your area around.
23rd December 2016, 06:52 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Yes.. it's getting heated very often even I use for 5mins.. I got phone today only(23-12-2016). Please suggest a solution.
26th December 2016, 06:07 PM |#7  
Flag Francfort
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satish Ullengula

Yes.. it's getting heated very often even I use for 5mins.. I got phone today only(23-12-2016). Please suggest a solution.

For me its exact the same thing...
26th December 2016, 07:23 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 380

More
Of course its gonna heat up if your cpu and gpu are working at max speed all the time.. its normal
First day when I flashed custom rom, installed all apps, rooted, twrp and all that it was hot to the touch because the reason above but now when I use it in a normal way its actually cold to the touch most of the times and I love that
27th December 2016, 10:32 PM |#9  
Flag Allen
Thanks Meter: 29

More
I rooted mine and installed a rom really got hot then I changed to a different rom and it is very cool now.
28th December 2016, 04:23 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
OnePlus 3T is a really cool device. I suggest users to buy it. It has very cool features like Fingerprint access, Camera etc.
But if anyone gets Official TWRP for Android 7.0 for OnePlus 3T, Please tell me*
28th December 2016, 07:31 PM |#11  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 164

More
Never felt any kind of heat through the case (Orzly 2-part case).

Never been an issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)