FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] [UPDATED] Enable call recording (enabled on boot!)

1,239 posts
Thanks Meter: 666

By padlad, Senior Member on 29th June 2017, 01:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th March 2019, 01:48 PM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinballmike

I've noticed you have a new program out there written to allow call recording but it required Root. I've written a program which allows call recording but does not require root making the potential audience much broader. Give it a try and give me some feedback. More information is available on the splash screen.

i can't download the apk from the acchament.
the link working? do i need it?
i use oneplus 6t with android 9 pie

4th March 2019, 09:30 PM |#92  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Non root recording
it's been a long while since I've looked at it but if you're still interested I'll take a look at it again tonight and see if I can upload it. Contact me verify that was help you.
9th March 2019, 08:41 AM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How to download sent me
26th March 2019, 01:11 PM |#94  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:

it's been a long while since I've looked at it but if you're still interested I'll take a look at it again tonight and see if I can upload it. Contact me verify that was help you.

I'm also looking for the RecordX apk. Is it possible to have a mirror? Thanks a lot!
27th March 2019, 12:22 PM |#95  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Attachment not available
Hi
Can you please re-post this attachment. Or let me know where i can find it.
Thanks
28th May 2019, 07:19 AM |#96  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:

I've noticed you have a new program out there written to allow call recording but it required Root. I've written a program which allows call recording but does not require root making the potential audience much broader. Give it a try and give me some feedback. More information is available on the splash screen.

please, reupload!
1st July 2019, 12:16 PM |#97  

More
opo3T call recodering
Quote:

Hi Mike, do you still have the solution to enbale call recording for oneplus 3T?

After the ****ed up update from google's android P9.0 i have the same mess like everybody without a rooted device off course...

I hope you can help me with some of that hacks, i am very mad on google and send them already 2 mails, thay answer like they laugh in youre face...

I was thinking about a petition, but they stay the bigest monopoly on earth, it is my phone and not from them! If someone know the solution, i will donate that person and be Very thankfull! Better that then reset to factory and with rooting it is always a risk of banking apps so...

Kind regards
Vz23
11th July 2019, 09:01 AM |#98  
Thanks Meter: 237

More
Does it works on latest stable 9.04?
11th July 2019, 10:43 AM |#99  

More
Call recording
Quote:
Originally Posted by saspo59

Does it works on latest stable 9.04?

Hi,

because F*** google laugh in our face, i did a downgrade to stock android 8.0.0

I could'nt effor to wait so long to important calls.

So when my phone crash i have to look for another O.S. or maybe i use older phones and vpn (cyagenmods), i don't accept this drastic rollback from BIG google!

Greetz
11th July 2019, 11:06 AM |#100  
Thanks Meter: 237

More
Does it mean that with rooted devices it will work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call recording, record calls

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)