*** Disclaimer I should write a proper disclaimer someday. Basically, if something wrong happens, it wasn't me. If something good happens, most probably I had something to do with it :laugh:
Provides a convinient way of having the Genymobile® Tools (scrcpy & gnirehtet) ready to use on your phone. It does that by adding them to the original ISO with USB drives the required files to run the tools.
This application provides display and control of Android devices connected on USB. It does not require any root access.
Provides reverse tethering over adb for Android: it allows devices to use the internet connection of the computer they are plugged on. It does not require any root access (neither on the device nor on the computer)
GMT/OP3T Magisk Module:
Modifies ISO USB Drivers to include these utilities and provides a convinient way to run them (for the time being only scrcpy is supported by the script).
- Download module
- Install from Magisk Manager
- Make sure you have installed USB for the phone (or install them) on the computer
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging on the phone
- Make sure the computer is authorized to connect to phone via ADB (or allow it when asked)
- Connect phone to computer via USB
- (On phone) Change USB Charging to Transfer Files
- (On computer) Autorun dialog should popup (or open drive on Explorer)
- (On computer) Run "runme.cmd"
2018/09/30 - Initial release
GMT/OP3T, Tool/Utility for the OnePlus 3T
J_M_V_S, Romain Vimont
Source Code: https://github.com/JMVS/gmt-mm-builder
Last Updated 2018-09-30