FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: How's The Camera Performaing in Comparison to Stock OOS Camera or Stock SnapCam

Better

16 Vote(s)
29.63%
Same

27 Vote(s)
50.00%
Worse

11 Vote(s)
20.37%

Sultanxda's SnapCam App with Manual Controls [1100+ Downloads]-[Custom ROMs]

204 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,801

Post Reply Email Thread
31st May 2017, 04:10 PM |#11  
Flag THANE
Thanks Meter: 917

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDroid-BOND

Thank you for reporting brother. Credit added in 2nd Post.

Can you please check by clearing the data of the default camera app and ask your ROM owner about HAL3, if implemented or not ?

I guess it will be solved by clearing the data and also please disable any other camera app from "system/priv-app or system/app" folders. You can install them as normal apk.

Thanks brother for the support.

As I informed you on What'sApp, "If I get time I will share MODs and any other work for the community. Let's hope if I get a chance to create a ROM for OP3T.

Regards
Bond

Sure bro take your time and no need of credits bro I would be always the first person too try out your things I really love it I flash the things blindy which are by you I really know that it would be 100% working great work looking forward to it.

mod not working with Offical paranoid rom just tried it .
The Following User Says Thank You to Dhairya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dhairya Ad-Free

31st May 2017, 06:54 PM |#12  
Flag Hadera
Thanks Meter: 1,139

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDroid-BOND

No man, thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to SyCreed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SyCreed Ad-Free
1st June 2017, 11:06 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 53

Donate to Me
More
Just tried and it works on unified RR by nicesoni_ash. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to xabat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xabat Ad-Free
1st June 2017, 03:44 PM |#14  
Flag QUEBEC
Thanks Meter: 191

More
On Varun, works well with the camera back but the front crash after some photo and I find that since the installation my phone is warmer and there is a bigger memory consumption.
1st June 2017, 09:09 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
FreedomOS - not working. APP wont start
1st June 2017, 09:16 PM |#16  
Flag QUEBEC
Thanks Meter: 191

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocane

it's really normal... Freedom it's oos base!!

edit: see on post #1 "THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR OXYGEN OR HYDROGEN OR ANY-GEN..... It's specifically made and will work only on AOSP or LAOS based ROMs only. No OOS or H2O."
The Following User Says Thank You to spaziomilano For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spaziomilano Ad-Free
1st June 2017, 10:08 PM |#17  

More
Ahh, i see
Is there any chance to running snapcam correctly for rom based on OxygenOS?
2nd June 2017, 08:15 AM |#18  
Flag THANE
Thanks Meter: 917

More
Mod working fine with slim rom. @SuperDroid-BOND . No issues

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Quote:

Ahh, i see
Is there any chance to running snapcam correctly for rom based on OxygenOS?

Nope it would never work if you want to harm your device you can try it out OP Stated that it won't work for oos base rom etc libraries are different and it will brick your device

EDIT MOD WONT WORK WITH LATEST DU BUILD THAT IS 2ND JUNE
Cheers!
2nd June 2017, 11:31 PM |#19  

More
Working here on My Oneplus 3t running Resurrection Remix.

Camera has improved so much, thanks man good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to THE BIG 360 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift THE BIG 360 Ad-Free
3rd June 2017, 08:13 AM |#20  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Your Heart SweetHeart
Thanks Meter: 1,801

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Brother you're lucky, that your "Oxygen has not Changed in Poisonous Nitrogen", just kidding.
But please don't use it on OOS as they some different modules and algorithm running for Camera.

In case, you wanna try, then please use HAL3 Enabler Zip from here - HAL3 Enabler, then flash the zip reboot to system and then try flashing the MOD, it will work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhairya

Mod working fine with slim rom. @SuperDroid-BOND . No issues

Nope it would never work if you want to harm your device you can try it out OP Stated that it won't work for oos base rom etc libraries are different and it will brick your device

EDIT MOD WONT WORK WITH LATEST DU BUILD THAT IS 2ND JUNE
Cheers!

@Dhairya,

Brother, I would request you to backup your ROM and try flashing HAL3 Enabler and please try flashing the Camera Mod on the same on DU or AOSPA. I am pretty much sure that it will work for sure but still I would request you to check n report.

Would be awaiting your feedback. Thanks for trying it on almost every ROM. Getting a supporter like you is always worth a thousand MOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaziomilano

On Varun, works well with the camera back but the front crash after some photo and I find that since the installation my phone is warmer and there is a bigger memory consumption.

The front camera FC is something we face on all LAOS ROM and it has something to be done by the team. Sorry, but can't help in that.

Phone heats up in almost all phones when you use Camera for more than 1 minutes even in Pixel or S8+ because it uses software rendering and GPU a lot more than any other app. Do not worry it will not harm.

Regards
Bond
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDroidBond For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2017, 12:49 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Just for clarification. Will this work on oneplus3 and oneplus 3T
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, manual controls, pro camera, snap camera, sultanxda camera port

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)