Nov 1, 2016
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170920-150758.jpg
    Screenshot_20170920-150758.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 657

reneftw

May 1, 2011
Yep, that's the one. I've had it for ages on my N6P and it works a treat. It created a very slight bump on the back, but nothing too noticable.

I once had a Samsung S6 Edge Plus and wireless charging it's the only thing I miss. But it had fast wireless charging.
What's the charging speed with your adapter? You can measure it with Ampere.

dunjamon

Nov 15, 2010
Manchester
It's not fast charge. I usually stick it on the dock overnight and then pick it up in the morning. Charging speed isn't something that bothers me to be honest, it's more about convenience for me.

reneftw

May 1, 2011
It's not fast charge. I usually stick it on the dock overnight and then pick it up in the morning. Charging speed isn't something that bothers me to be honest, it's more about convenience for me.
I do care about the charging speed, I use the phone to play music via BT and navigation in the car and I need to charge it in the same time.

reneftw

May 1, 2011
Ah ok. If I remember correctly while Qi charging in the car and at the same time using BT features it will charge really slowly.
While using BT and GPS navigation, the phone needs to be charged at at least 1.5Ah so it won't actually loose battery. The QI pads we talk about were capable of delivering about 0.5-0.7Ah last time I did some research (about 2 years ago), but I don't think something changed in the meanwhile. But I think we are a little off topic here.

Broozen

Jun 8, 2018
I don't know about the one on Amazon, but this is not that lightweight and not easy to knock over. On the bottom it has 4 rubber pads, under which I guess there are 4 screws to keep it together. But it's really stable, I don't think you'd have to add magnets. View attachment 4276597

I was wondering if you use a case. If so, does the phone fit on the dock with the case? What type of case are you using? I'm using a flipcover which is rather thick. Is the dock still stable if you dock the phone with the case? I know this thread is a few months old, who knows! If the phone fits, I will order the case from aliexpress aswell.

Thanks!

djsubterrain

Jan 4, 2012
Livingston
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
I've got one of these both at home and work, it's simple, has a hole for the cable and it's adjustable.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B074QHPJX2

Great for portrait or landscape and the hook type bits at the bottom don't encroach on the screen too much. Also has silicone pads where the phone will touch it to stop any scrapes and on the bottom to stop it slipping about.

Recommended :good:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts