Oneplus 5 Camera Lens Accessories

Search This thread

ant_tony_sg

Oct 19, 2016
Has anyone found a good smartphone camera lens that clips onto the oneplus 5 and fits around the camera hump. Something like a olloclip or any smartphone lens kit.

Last edited:

ant_tony_sg

Oct 19, 2016
Since the lenses are in a very similar place to the iPhone, I would hazard a guess that iPhone accessories might work just fine.

I have looked into that however the only iphone 7+ camera lens i could find requires a case and I believe that the other lens kit requires a single camera system only. If you find any could you post the link in the thread.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Has anyone found a good smartphone camera lens that clips onto the oneplus 5 and fits around the camera hump. Something like a olloclip or any smartphone lens kit.
APEXEL 4 In 1 Clip-On Phone Lens Kit,12X Telescope Camera Lens+198 Degree Fisheye Lens + 0.63X Wide Angle&15X Macro Lens with Mini Tripod for iPhone Samsung Huawei and most Android Smartphone https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N1INMPI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_JaxyzbGEDCS1X

Works well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Pmarton

Oct 19, 2017
anything?

Hi. Any further thoughts on this? I found something called '4 in 1 camera lens for OnePlus 5 macro wide angle lens'... (can't post link sorry). Has anyone tried?

gurningchimp

Oct 27, 2010
Probably more expensive than you're wanting, but it fits flawlessly in a Koziro Cinima Mount 2 - it's amazing for filming with, but you need a right angle adapter if you want to use an external microphone. I got mine for half this price on ebay.

Animatrio

Aug 2, 2017
Finally a dual lens solution for OnePlus

I brought this lens system for my 1+5
works like a charm, amazing quality. now my phone is on adrenaline :p

Unable to post the link. Sorry. you can check it here - grootgadgets(dot)com/oneplus-5-5t-dual-camera-phone-lens-kit/

Since the lenses are in a very similar place to the iPhone, I would hazard a guess that iPhone accessories might work just fine.

any other recommendations that came up in the mean time maybe? =)

Just ordered this one gonna give it a go

Top Liked Posts