Search This thread

Hunkman

Mar 7, 2016
Just installed the Skinnova OnePlus 5 skins. The textures on the skin look so realistic. You feel like holding a Wooden Oneplus 5.
It's a perfectly fitting skin that is literally covering every mm of my phone except the screen (Ordered a Orzly Tempered Glass for the screen).
They have two options of skins for the OnePlus 5 :
1) Full Back - That covers the back and entire side frame of the OP5.
2) Flat Back - That covers only the back of the OP5.

{Mod edit: Link removed!}

Went with the Full back - Ebony wood skin. My OnePlus 5 looks fabulous with these skins. I have attached some pictures for reference and shot some with the HDR mode to show the texture depth.

Last edited by a moderator:

nitramcek

Oct 22, 2010
Just installed the Skinnova OnePlus 5 skins. The textures on the skin look so realistic. You feel like holding a Wooden Oneplus 5.
It's a perfectly fitting skin that is literally covering every mm of my phone except the screen (Ordered a Orzly Tempered Glass for the screen).

Went with the Full back - Ebony wood skin. My OnePlus 5 looks fabulous with these skins. I have attached some pictures for reference and shot some with the HDR mode to show the texture depth.

That looks really great. You did great job installing that skin! Did install dbrand on my OnePlus 3 but it was pretty hard and not perfect. And I don't like imperfection on my phone so I take it off.

I have only OnePlus official carbon case on my OnePlus 5 now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkExistence

May 8, 2015
Cork
Looks nice! , I'll stick with my dbrand, any other skin company (bar dbrand and XtremeSkins) have been horrible after a few months. Generally some of the best quality too, they have been in the game for ages ;)

Hunkman

Mar 7, 2016
That looks really great. You did great job installing that skin! Did install dbrand on my OnePlus 3 but it was pretty hard and not perfect. And I don't like imperfection on my phone so I take it off.

I have only OnePlus official carbon case on my OnePlus 5 now.

That's painful. But they would have sent you two sets. Have you used both the skins??

Hunkman

Mar 7, 2016
Looks nice! , I'll stick with my dbrand, any other skin company (bar dbrand and XtremeSkins) have been horrible after a few months. Generally some of the best quality too, they have been in the game for ages ;)

Yes, Dbrand is the best in the market. But I really love this texture that I couldn't find on the Dbrand. The skins still awesome on my OP5 and the texture feel, precision everything is fine for me. Even planning to get another set of skins after few months.:victory:

Ashish.akc

Feb 9, 2013
Jaipur
Yes, Dbrand is the best in the market. But I really love this texture that I couldn't find on the Dbrand. The skins still awesome on my OP5 and the texture feel, precision everything is fine for me. Even planning to get another set of skins after few months.:victory:

I am myself thinking of buying either this or bamboo skin from them. not at all able to pick between the two. how's the grip of the skin anyways? did you buy some other skin as well? any comparison between the skins you have owned?

Hunkman

Mar 7, 2016
I am myself thinking of buying either this or bamboo skin from them. not at all able to pick between the two. how's the grip of the skin anyways? did you buy some other skin as well? any comparison between the skins you have owned?

The grip is better than having it naked. I would prefer you to go with the zebra that gives you the Matte finish with some added grip imo. Or you can go with the Ebony itself.

Hunkman

Mar 7, 2016
zebra doesn't appeal me much. ebony is what should I go with then. does Bamboo skin provide the same texture as ebony?

I have seen somewhere that the Bamboo skin also got the same textured feel. I hope all of their skins got the same texture effect on their skin. If you are getting the bamboo skin try posting the pictures of it.

Ashish.akc

Feb 9, 2013
Jaipur
I have seen somewhere that the Bamboo skin also got the same textured feel. I hope all of their skins got the same texture effect on their skin. If you are getting the bamboo skin try posting the pictures of it.

all right, I will. dBrand is also hosting a sale today, I might get a couple of skins from them today, or else gadgetshieldz are there...haha

Hunkman

Mar 7, 2016
all right, I will. dBrand is also hosting a sale today, I might get a couple of skins from them today, or else gadgetshieldz are there...haha

Waoow that's awesome but the problem is with their shipping time -_- And even if they are coming up with the offer, the price is now almost the same as the gadgetshieldz :D

Ashish.akc

Feb 9, 2013
Jaipur
Waoow that's awesome but the problem is with their shipping time -_- And even if they are coming up with the offer, the price is now almost the same as the gadgetshieldz :D

there dragon skin is what entices me. now the new black camo is also great. I 'MIGHT' get these with a wood skin combined. still, it would be heavy on pocket though

Hunkman

Mar 7, 2016
Just now they released a video of their dragon skin in their social handles. I think it will be out in few days.

Last edited:

Macchinista

Jul 26, 2012
Milan
OnePlus 7
Hi, someone have bought new Dbrand Matrix skins? May i know if they add grip?
I love Dbrand dragon skin because of its major grip instead of nude phone but after many months i'm a little bored.
Before Dragon skin i have leater Skins, it's better than nude phone but in my opinion it's however too slippery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.