Screen Protector from gadgetshieldz.com

Search This thread

Uzumaki

Oct 23, 2014
Bangalore
I wanted to ask if anyone has tried Oneplus 5 plastic Screen Guard from Gadgetshieldz ? I wanted to know if it fits the entire screen properly.

Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vika__

Oct 19, 2015
Kangasala
I don't have this product, But!
It seems like it fits entire screen. But it is plastic wrap, not tempered glass

Ashish.akc

Feb 9, 2013
Jaipur
had it on my op3, covered full screen.

Or you can head over to YouTube and 'Gupta Information Systems' channel had posted some videos with it applied on op5.

Uzumaki

Oct 23, 2014
Bangalore
had it on my op3, covered full screen.

Or you can head over to YouTube and 'Gupta Information Systems' channel had posted some videos with it applied on op5.

Thank you. I even confirmed from Gadgetshield. They have 2 type of screen guards. One fits the whole screen and one is for use with covers. For anyone looking for plastic screen guard can go for this. :laugh:

Ashish.akc

Feb 9, 2013
Jaipur
Thank you. I even confirmed from Gadgetshield. They have 2 type of screen guards. One fits the whole screen and one is for use with covers. For anyone looking for plastic screen guard can go for this. :laugh:

i myself didn't knew of that. they surely changed somethings then. send me pictures when you get them

rb8055

Jul 4, 2012
I wanted to ask if anyone has tried Oneplus 5 plastic Screen Guard from I wanted to know if it fits the entire screen properly.

Anyone?

Yes, using their transparent skin+screen protector combo
It's a great choice to get the best aesthetic from your phone,
but the display quality reduces a bit compared to other screen protectors
(maybe because of my faulty wet apply)

mameenbh

Mar 4, 2014
This is the ****test company I've dealt with, I don't recommend it to anyone. I received my screen protector and skin stapled which means they were damaged. Sent them an email, they didn't reply then, I escalated the issue to paypal and they replied after 10 days just to waste more of my time and paypal then offerd a refund if I'm going to ship the items back, for god sake it's only 19.01 USD so I cancelled the case and took the loss. My main issue is I received my phone and didn't have a screen protector for it. This is the difference when you buy something professional like DBrand and something cheap like these Gadgetshieldz.