Type C Headphones

Search This thread

jasonx3

Dec 30, 2013
I want to try this one Xiaomi Active Noise Cancelling Hybrid Earphones.

you guys are welcome to give me suggestions on a good pair

and yes i have several 3.5mm jack earphones but why not try Type C if your phone can support?

Reactions: RichardSauer

chester2011

Feb 18, 2013
ive ordered a pair of Xiaomi ANC from aliexpress £38 still waiting on them, have got a pair of the cheap letv leEco cdla type-c earphones which work
oh just remembered you have to switch on OTG storage in advanced settings for them to work

Last edited:
Reactions: jasonx3

jasonx3

Dec 30, 2013
ive ordered a pair of Xiaomi ANC from aliexpress £38 still waiting on them, have got a pair of the cheap letv leEco cdla type-c earphones which work
oh just remembered you have to switch on OTG storage in advanced settings for them to work

Thanks for the info. Will you be so kind to let us know if yours work with OP5 when you have it?

pen²

Oct 6, 2008
i have one, and it works~ although the noise cancelling is not that great. but for the price, its worthy.
Is it possible with the xiaomi active noise canceling earphones and the op5 to jump to the next track? (or to the previous?) Read in a review of these earphones that this functionality didn't even work for xiaomi phones

Eric214

Oct 24, 2012
Philly
Hmm, when you have 3.5mm Jack why put the extra stress on your only charging port. Not like we have wireless charging as a secondary means to charge the phone. Not sure I'd be down with a USB type C headphones personally.

chester2011

Feb 18, 2013
got the pair of xiaomi anc headphones/headset everything works, volume buttons , single press to pause double press to skip track but alas you cant answer a call with them, but they sound good though, but im no audiophile

rich93

Nov 4, 2017
got the pair of xiaomi anc headphones/headset everything works, volume buttons , single press to pause double press to skip track but alas you cant answer a call with them, but they sound good though, but im no audiophile

I just got the headphones with a Oneplus 5 too. Volume buttons and single press work, but double press to skip track doesn't work. Could you tell me which music player did you use ?

rikkk88

Sep 6, 2015
Lisboa

So do you can use it on calls by accepting call in the phone? , does it work Double press in Spotify previous and forward track? Does the noise cancelation works?

rikkk88

Sep 6, 2015
Lisboa
I just got the headphones with a Oneplus 5 too. Volume buttons and single press work, but double press to skip track doesn't work. Could you tell me which music player did you use ?

My hybrid pro use to work with long press, check it out and tell me something I am about to buy these earbuds, can you use it for calls? And the noise cancelation?

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

So do you can use it on calls by accepting call in the phone? , does it work Double press in Spotify previous and forward track? Does the noise cancelation works?

Think is long press not double press.

rich93

Nov 4, 2017
My hybrid pro use to work with long press, check it out and tell me something I am about to buy these earbuds, can you use it for calls? And the noise cancelation?

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Think is long press not double press.

The microphone works during a call, but you can't take or deny a call with the buttons.
The noise cancelation works fine.
For your information, you have to activate OTG support on the OP5 (since it's not activated by default) to use these earbuds. By the way, the OTG function will be automatically turned off after 10 minutes inactivity. Which means that you need to activate it each time you use the earbuds...

rikkk88

Sep 6, 2015
Lisboa
The microphone works during a call, but you can't take or deny a call with the buttons.
The noise cancelation works fine.
For your information, you have to activate OTG support on the OP5 (since it's not activated by default) to use these earbuds. By the way, the OTG function will be automatically turned off after 10 minutes inactivity. Which means that you need to activate it each time you use the earbuds...
I have seen somewhere that you can activate it under developer options mtp protocol I think.

XxnemmasisxX

Oct 31, 2017
>gets a phone with a headphone jack
>Chooses to limit themselves to either charging or listening to music instead of both
>Posts on xda asking about it

You sir
Disgust me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for the info. Will you be so kind to let us know if yours work with OP5 when you have it?

i have one, and it works~ although the noise cancelling is not that great. but for the price, its worthy.
    I want to try this one Xiaomi Active Noise Cancelling Hybrid Earphones.

you guys are welcome to give me suggestions on a good pair

and yes i have several 3.5mm jack earphones but why not try Type C if your phone can support?