FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[CLOSED][FW][OP5][FLASHABLE][CHEESEBURGER][OOS]

3,618 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,099
 
By NoSpamDan, Recognized Developer on 5th August 2017, 05:21 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
OnePlus 5 Flashable Firmware and Modem files


This thread was created to have a place to collect and offer flashable firmware and modem ZIP files for the OnePlus 5 (a.k.a. Cheeseburger). They have been extracted from the OxgenOS OTA updates provided by OnePlus.

Downloads can be found in Post #2.

My work is not creating this firmware directly, it is simply packaging it up with a script so you don't have to flash the entire OTA and wipe/encrypt your device in order to use the latest firmware.

Let's keep this thread friendly and informative, and share links to this thread please (not direct downloads) so users will know where they can discuss flashing issues and errors, etc.

Peace!

XDA:DevDB Information
[CLOSED][FW][FLASHABLE][CHEESEBURGER][OOS], Tool/Utility for the OnePlus 5

Contributors
NoSpamDan
Source Code: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=204381


Version Information
Status: Stable

Created 2017-08-05
Last Updated 2017-08-19
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NoSpamDan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
5th August 2017, 05:21 PM |#2  
NoSpamDan's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,099
 
More
Downloads
Here are the flashable firmware + modem files:

OnePlus5Oxygen_23_OTA_013_170803_Firmware_Modem-NSD.zip - OOS 4.5.8
OnePlus5Oxygen_23_OTA_010_170703_Firmware_Modem-NSD.zip
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NoSpamDan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th August 2017, 05:21 PM |#3  
NoSpamDan's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,099
 
More
Reserved
The Following User Says Thank You to NoSpamDan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th August 2017, 05:40 PM |#4  
Baldesarra's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Thanks for that!

Just posting here so nobody can say "first"
5th August 2017, 07:45 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 242
 
More
Instead of flashable zips why not have a repo to add to local_manifest so that files are added compile time on custom Roms?
5th August 2017, 08:04 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 289
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSpamDan

OnePlus 5 Flashable Firmware and Modem files


This thread was created to have a place to collect and offer flashable firmware and modem ZIP files for the OnePlus 5 (a.k.a. Cheeseburger). They have been extracted from the OxgenOS OTA updates provided by OnePlus.

Downloads can be found in Post #2.

My work is not creating this firmware directly, it is simply packaging it up with a script so you don't have to flash the entire OTA and wipe/encrypt your device in order to use the latest firmware.

Let's keep this thread friendly and informative, and share links to this thread please (not direct downloads) so users will know where they can discuss flashing issues and errors, etc.

Peace!

XDA:DevDB Information
[FIRMWARE][OP5][FLASHABLE][CHEESEBURGER][OOS], Tool/Utility for the OnePlus 5

Contributors
NoSpamDan
Source Code:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=204381


Version Information
Status: Stable

Created 2017-08-05
Last Updated 2017-08-05

This already exists........

https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...-zips-t3627049
5th August 2017, 08:43 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELoTRIX

This already exists........

https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...-zips-t3627049

im pretty sure he repackaged it so you dont have your custom recovery wiped and have your phone encrypted. unless im mistakened
5th August 2017, 08:43 PM |#8  
NoSpamDan's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,099
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELoTRIX

This already exists........

https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...-zips-t3627049

Oh well, so be it...

It's no wonder I didn't see it; it's in the Guides, News, and Discussion forum!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoSpamDan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th August 2017, 09:53 PM |#9  
djsubterrain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Livingston
Thanks Meter: 2,476
 
More
Yeah cos firmwares get moved to there
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djsubterrain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djsubterrain Ad-Free
7th August 2017, 11:00 PM |#10  
str8str's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kitchener Ontario
Thanks Meter: 1,001
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0d

Instead of flashable zips why not have a repo to add to local_manifest so that files are added compile time on custom Roms?

Because not everyone would know how to use it
20th August 2017, 02:18 AM |#11  
NoSpamDan's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,099
 
More
Whelp, there's no way I have time to continue maintaining this redundant thread, so I'm closing it...

Peace!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoSpamDan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes