Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 Development Program

[KERNEL][OP5] FrancoKernel ⚡️- r32 - 31st July - Oreo & custom roms

23,474 posts
Thanks Meter: 129,589

Post Reply Email Thread
1st August 2018, 08:04 PM |#1811  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Establishing Battlefield Control... Standby!
Thanks Meter: 7,159

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

Hey all! As maybe some of you know I got married at the start of July so of course Android went to the sidelines. Now that I'm back let's catch up and have some fun together! r32 is out with all the updates you need. And you know it, you can auto-flash with my app http://get.franciscofranco.xyz

Support for open betas with Treble will go out tomorrow, it's late and I haven't tested it as much as I'd like.

I hope ya'll doing great

Congratulations on the marriage mate! 💚

I've been running your kernels on various Android devices for quite a few years now and always shown support, last one was Nexus 4 I believe. Got my OnePlus 5 last week and running OB14 on it right now with stock kernel but cannot wait to try yours again. Patiently waiting for tomorrow.

So once its out, will I just be able to flash it using your app? (haven't used it for a while though, I bet its changed a lot)

PS. Keep it up mate! 👍

Sent from my OnePlus5 using XDA Labs

2nd August 2018, 07:09 PM |#1812  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Open beta
Quote:
Originally Posted by meph02

no for 5.1.4.
Release for Open Beta tomorrow
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=1799

Hi, any news on when the new kernel for the latest own beta will show up? Couple of days ago said tomorrow but no sign yet and I'll chomping at the bit!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MattNicholson1978 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MattNicholson1978 Ad-Free
9th August 2018, 12:36 PM |#1813  
Flag Amiens
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattNicholson1978

Hi, any news on when the new kernel for the latest own beta will show up? Couple of days ago said tomorrow but no sign yet and I'll chomping at the bit!!

I suppose franco dont have Time or he have problem with beta build. Wait is the best to do lol
9th August 2018, 04:18 PM |#1814  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meph02

I suppose franco dont have Time or he have problem with beta build. Wait is the best to do lol

Yes, he is married now. More responsibility and have to keep wife happy also. More time with wife less time for development.
The Following User Says Thank You to sleepwalking0593 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sleepwalking0593 Ad-Free
13th August 2018, 08:59 AM |#1815  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
i love the battery life labs, this simple things is that i love the most!
13th August 2018, 02:19 PM |#1816  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedex_742

i love the battery life labs, this simple things is that i love the most!

Do you get better battery life on this kernel than stock? What tweaks do you use
The Following User Says Thank You to sleepwalking0593 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sleepwalking0593 Ad-Free
13th August 2018, 06:53 PM |#1817  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepwalking0593

Do you get better battery life on this kernel than stock? What tweaks do you use

i use only the tweaks that appear in the app. just play with that for what i need, performance or battery,..
The Following User Says Thank You to fedex_742 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fedex_742 Ad-Free
Yesterday, 11:09 AM |#1818  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepwalking0593

At least underclock the CPU by 25%.
Will make a difference in battery life and almost no difference in performance.
The Following User Says Thank You to FeoRache For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FeoRache Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)