[KERNEL][OP5] FrancoKernel ?- r49 - 27th Aug · Pie & custom roms

Search This thread

pranavateja99

Jul 12, 2012
Hi Franco,

im using your Kernel since day one on the Galaxy Nexus. Its the first time I'm getting into bigger trouble with your App on my OnePlus 5.
Im running the Lineage for MicroG Rom on the latest nightly and installed your App with the YalpStore (I bought your App at the PlayStore). I made a clean install yesterday and now im getting the Message "This app is not licensed"...

Ive checked the Safetynet net Status which could be a reason why I'm facing this trouble but it seems everything is alright.
What could i do?
Remove it and clean install from play store...I too got same when I installed apk and restored from backup.....

Reactions: silentone84

Asv97

Mar 27, 2016
Hey there!
I've set my performance profile to balanced.However,I want to change the clock speed from 2361 to 2457 Mhz.I tried switching the value and/or toggling the switch next to it,but it doesn't seem to work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171118-134825_01.jpg
    Screenshot_20171118-134825_01.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 463

Dimontiman

Apr 6, 2017
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Stupid question

Do i need to Unlock bootloader and twrp to flash kernel?

Or can I use the adb root enabled from engineer apk to flash the kernel?

I just do not want to wipe All my data and settings with Unlocking bootloader ;)

Last edited:

Asv97

Mar 27, 2016
Stupid question

Do i need to Unlock bootloader and twrp to flash kernel?

Or can I use the adb root enabled from engineer apk to flash the kernel?

I just do not want to wipe All my data and settings with Unlocking bootloader ;)
You'll need a custom recovery to flash the kernel....I don't think you can use the engineermode apk to flash a custom kernel

Dan3ll1

Nov 10, 2016
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey people,

I have some small problem. I dont know if this is kernel related but when i download something and I keep my Display alive and I use the phone then i have fullspeed what I can get from my connection. But when i turn off the Display and dont use the phone the speed allways get limited with like 600-900 kbs. Is there some lock i have to dissable or enable?

MrWilsonxD

May 1, 2016
Hey people,

I have some small problem. I dont know if this is kernel related but when i download something and I keep my Display alive and I use the phone then i have fullspeed what I can get from my connection. But when i turn off the Display and dont use the phone the speed allways get limited with like 600-900 kbs. Is there some lock i have to dissable or enable?
Try disabling any force doze applications you have, then try the download again. Nap time was causing this for me. So I disable it when i have a big download, then turn it back on when i don't.

If you don't have any force doze installed.. idk. :|

Sent from my OnePlus 5 using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Well I mean, as far as I know it will take time for any dev to support oos Oreo..so no Oreo support is what the bottom line js
Yes, really it boils down to what you should do with any kernel or rom. Simply wait until the developer or maintainer updates it, asking for "is this coming" just slows the whole process down, as he has to answer posts like that across 10 or more device threads? He's a busy guy.

As far as fk kernel, i wouldn't think about seeing any fk kernel until after official Oreo come out. He's usually pretty quick on the Android version changes and does not do work on the open betas.

So don't worry, relax. Our phones will not be abandoned! ?:highfive:

To others, please don't come asking for updates the night OnePlus releases Oreo stable:highfive:

Sent from my OnePlus 5 using XDA Labs

Reactions: Spencervb256

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all.

Compatibility:
    Builds from r1 up to r12 are for Android 7.1.1 Nougat OxygenOS based roms only.
    Builds from r13 are for Android 8.0.0 Oreo OxygenOS based roms only.
    Builds starting with r18 work with Android 8.1.0 Custom roms.
    Builds starting with r28 up to r32 work with OxygenOS 5.1.0 Android 8.1.0
    Builds starting with r33 work with OxygenOS 5.1.5 Android 8.1.0
    Builds starting with r40 are for OxygenOS 9.0 Android Pie.
    Builds starting with r44 are also available for custom roms such as LineageOS.

Download:
    https://francokernel.app

Installation:
    Flash the zip in your recovery
    or
    Auto-flash from FK Kernel Manager app, it's magical

Changelog:
    https://francokernel.app
    Scroll down, choose your device & select the latest release to see the changelog.

Source:
    https://github.com/franciscofranco/OP5-5T-unified

Follow me on socials for updates and interesting tidbits
    Twitter[/URL

FK Kernel Manager video
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARdNqh71D0E

Disclaimer to moderators:
    Slight OT is fine, but when users decide to act stupid they should be dealt with with the appropriate means - its really annoying for me when OT turns crazy. Please put the warning/ban hammer anytime any of you think there's lack of respect and/or too much unwanted OT crap - but if it doesn't meet this criteria let the OT posts alone. Thank you.

Cheers!
    As usual there's a large focus on battery life. F2FS is upstreamed to the latest version and I spent a couple days single picking useful commits from Qualcomm's repository with fixes and power consumption improvements.

You should see an improvement in battery life.
    Happy new year! I'll release FK for Oreo tomorrow!
    Hey all! As maybe some of you know I got married at the start of July so of course Android went to the sidelines. Now that I'm back let's catch up and have some fun together! r32 is out with all the updates you need. And you know it, you can auto-flash with my app http://get.franciscofranco.xyz

Support for open betas with Treble will go out tomorrow, it's late and I haven't tested it as much as I'd like.

I hope ya'll doing great :)
    Anyway, pushed r16. It's a 100% rebased Kernel on top of a clean stock + latest CAF stage + upstream 4.4.112 from Flash Kernel's base with all my commits & work on top. It's compatible with stock OxygenOS and the latest Open Beta 4.
    You can auto-flash with my app if you're on the beta channel http://get.franciscofranco.xyz
    or just download the zip from the OP and flash.

This is a major, MAJOR release.