Proudly presenting my work, SmartPack-Kernel for OnePlus 5/5T (cheeseburger/dumpling) running stock (both Stable & Open Beta) Oxygen OS.
Please note: This is a close-to-stock kernel with very few yet useful features developed by various developers within this community (They deserve all the credits, please see the Acknowledgements). If you are looking for a more feature rich kernel with several tweaks and mods and also supports other custom ROMs, you might be disappointed.
The Kernel is unified to work on both OP5 devices. So, if you found the tag "dumpling" somewhere, please don't worry about it
I am not responsible for any damage to your device. Everything you are doing on your device is at your own risk. I only own a OnePlus 5T (dumpling). So, my kernels are only tested on OnePlus 5T running the latest Oxygen OS (Stable & Open Beta). Please note that flashing any custom Kernel including mine will void your warranty.
This kernel is only meant to work on stock Oxygen OS (Stable & Open Beta) and nothing else. However, it may work on other OOS based Oreo ROMs as well (Please try at your own risk).
/* How-to-install */
Auto-flash from SmartPack-Kernel Manager or download from my webpage &
i. Go to recovery (TWRP recommend)/* How-to Auto-flash */
ii. Flash Kernel
iii. Reboot and enjoy
/* Features */
- Build from stock Oxygen OS source code
- Latest Linux 4.4 subversion's and CAF tags fully merged
- Built using latest (GCC 9.x) toolchain
- Anykernel base for the best compatibility
- Kernel tweaking app recommend: SmartPack-Kernel Manager (please note: official Kernel Adiutor is NOT fully compatible with this kernel)
- Wireguard support
- CPU Input Boost, Devfreq boost, and Simple_LMK from Sultan's Pixel Kernel
- CPU Freq Gov: Blu_active, Alucard, and Impulse
- Adreno Boost for msm-adreno-tz (disabled by default)
- IO schedulers: Maple, Fiops, Zen, Sio & SIOPlus
- Enabled a bunch of advanced TCP congestion algorithms (default: Westwood)
- Real-time charging status in SmartPack-Kernel Manager
- Boeffla Sound to control Headphone, Earpiece (calls) and Microphone (calls)
- Boeffla Generic Wakelock Blocker
- USB charging rate bumped up to 900 mA (optional, disabled by default)
- LED blink/fade control
- Display Back-light (Min & Max) Control
- K-Lapse, a kernel level live-display module to control screen color, brightness and more
- KCAL v2 advanced color control interface
- Vibration Strength Control
- SELinux "Enforcing" by default (but can be switched to "Permissive" in SmartPack-Kernel Manager)
- FSync on/off support
- CRC on/off support (disabled by default)
- a lot more, please visit my GitHub page for more details...
/* Special note to ROM developers */
You are allowed to include my kernel in any ROMs. Giving proper credits to the original developers (including me, if you considered me as one among them) are, however, highly appreciated. Feel free to contact me, if you need any assistance from my side.
/* Donations */
If you like to appreciate my work, please consider donating to me (by either via PayPal, or by purchasing the donation app from playstore) as it is helpful to continue my projects more active, although it is not at all necessary.
/* Acknowledgements */
@tanish2k09 for K-Lapse, a kernel level live-display module.
@osm0sis for AnyKernel project
@Grarak for Kernel Adiutor.
Feel free to raise your finger towards me, if I missed your name from this list...
SmartPack-Kernel, Kernel for the OnePlus 5
Source Code: https://github.com/SmartPack/
Kernel Special Features:
Last Updated 2019-05-15