Welcome to the goodness of Oreo. This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of Oreo for OnePlus 5. Sincere thanks to LineageOS team for device tree, kernel and vendor bring up.
While the feature list will be constantly updated, remember the ROM is in beta stage and would expect logs if you want to report issue.
OnePlus 5 Specific Feature Highlights:
- Sigma Kernel - Upstreamed stable kernel
- OTA support
- Arm-v8a optimizations
- Requires latest Open Beta 5 firmware and modem, one time flash - Download Here
- TWRP by codeworkx works fine - Download Here
- Always backup before you install. Ensure you have data connection (mobile or wifi) for setting up account after clean install - you might not able to skip account setup.
- Clean wipe system partition, cache partition.
- For clean install: wipe userdata partition. Clean install required if you're coming from other ROM or facing issues after dirty install.
- Flash ROM + Flash Arm64 Gapps
- For decrypted devices: Flash no_verity zip downloaded from OP
- Reboot and profit
- LOS superuser is pre-installed can be enabled under developer options.
- Optional: If you want to use Magisk Root solution- you need to flash ROM, reboot once, complete setup and then flash Magisk in recovery.
- Optional: For decryption, you must clean wipe everything once and to keep device decrypted, flash NO VERITY FOR OOS 5.0 everytime after flashing ROM - Download Here
Loving this? Support us by donating.
Join us on Google+ for more updates.
crDroid Android, ROM for the OnePlus 5
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Last Updated 2018-03-31