Latest Open GApps versions already applied
Encrypted/Decrypted device support

OxygenOS - 5.1.3 – Stable Version
Android 8.1 - Oreo
Security Updates: June 1, 2018

OxygenOS - Oreo - OB11 – Beta Versions
Android 8.1 - Oreo
Security Updates: June 1, 2018

The base of this rom is very close to the original OnePlus OxygenOS.
This is not a commercial project but my hobby. I developed this ROM as my daily driver and I decided to share it with you. My focus is not at all on graphical mods, or achieving best battery life, but to get the best user experience in terms of speed, smoothness and max RAM usage for best multitasking. This is what you get.

Major flash options

Magisk Root
SuperSU Root v2.82 SR5 (in Nougat only)
Encrypted/Decrypted device support

xXx Tweaks
Windows Animation Scales
Disable Google Play Wakelocks
Modded Apps Detaching from Play Store
ViPER4AndroidFX by Ahrion, Zackptg5, ViPER520, ZhuHang
Stereo Speaker mod
Extreme Debloating
Individual Debloating
Debloat GApps down to Pico level
Busybox
SDcard Permission fix
Nova Launcher
Action Launcher
Pixel Launcher
Lawnchair Laucher
Android O Emojis
iOS11 Emojis
Emoji One
Samsung Emojis
AdAway
Always On Display
Exchange for Gmail
Different Boot Animations
Google Camera mod with HDR+ and Slow-motion rec.
[Nougat only] - OnePlus Oreo Camera
Google Dialer mod
Substratum Theme Engine
Substratum Theme Modules like Ozone & K-Klock
Unlimited Google Photos Storage Mod
Vanced - modded YouTube app
Caffeine Tile
OmniSwitch (removed since v10.2)
Google Live Wallpapers
Star Wars Theme from OP5T
Custom Kernel Selection
[Nougat only] - ARISE+Magnum+Opus
[Nougat only] - (mixed choice of Viper4Arise - Dolby Atmos - Dolby Digital Plus)
[Nougat only] - Xposed Framework by rovo89
[Nougat only] - Xposed Framework by Purify Team

xXx System Tweaks

I added several tweaks on different levels to make the rom faster and snappy.
These tweaks also improve multitasking and maintain the system to be constantly fast.
6/8 GB RAM can hold a lot apps and services in the background. If you like apps to popup in virtual no time I recommend you to not close them when you change to another app but just put them to the background. Also, when speed is more important to you than window animations you can reduce the 3 Animation scale values in the developer options.
There are also several more features under the hood like:
Native Call Recording
WiFi channel bonding for the 2.4GHz frequency
ART Optimization
Detaching of modded apps
Dirty flash Survival mode for AKT, Substratum, Fonts and system media
SU & BusyBox Leftover Cleanup
Root support for Tasker
LMK Tweaks to use all RAM down to about 700MB left
some more…

Debloating
The rom is light debloated already and removes only apps which could be downloaded anytime later from Google Playstore
I also included a flash option to select Extreme Debloating. This will debloat the rom down close to a core Android level. You need to enable this option to take advantage of it.
The advantage is even more speed and battery saving as less unused apps and services are running or even more free RAM to hold your favorite apps in background.
The downside is that you might miss certain apps or functionality but definitely nothing what will make your android unstable.

Sound Enhancement
This ROM includes Viper4Android by default unless you disable it in the flash options. I also included my favorite profile which you will love for sure as well.

Custom Kernels
This ROM only includes the stock kernel but it supports almost all OOS based custom kernels which are available right now. As there are already 10+ different kernels available which are constantly being updated with new versions I decided to include a selection of kernels in the aroma installer. Just drop a copy of the kernel.zip into the xXx folder on your internal sdcard and the aroma installer will present you with the latest version of all kernels in that folder. This way you can choose your favorite kernel in aroma and be flashed together with the rom in the correct order.
Currently supported Custom Kernels by this method in alphabetical order
Adin Kernel - by adinkwok
Boeffla Kernel - by Lord Boeffla
Boeffla Kernel - by ZaneZam
DirtyCORE Kernel - by dabug123
ElementalX Kernel - by flar2
FlashKernel by The Flash
Franco Kernel - by franciscofranco
FrankenKernel by dabug123
Fusion Kernel - by jancsessz
Helix Kernel - by Mostafa Wael
Lightning Kernel - by nikhil18
New Kernel - by jgcaap
Render Kernel - by RenderBroken
RenderZenith by RenderBroken
Revan Kernel - by DespairFactor
SimpleGX Kernel - by AndroidGX
Singularity by wrongway213
Volt by Zombie
Xceed - by kairi_zeroblade

In the event that there is a new Kernel launched in future which is based on an Anykernel Installer and which is not yet supported by the aroma installer you can copy it to the /sdcard/xXx/anykernel_unknown folder and then it get presented in the custom kernel menu in aroma. Please Note that this only works for kernels using the Anykernel installer zip.

Aroma based Installer
A folder called xXx will be create on your sdcard which will store a prop file called xXx.NoLimits.op3.profile which stores all your setting made during your last xXx NoLimits ROM flash. Next time you flash the same or new version of the Rom you will be presented with the same selections again.
Another intelligence is that even I add new options, or reorder items, or even move items to other/new menus in future rom versions, it will still remember your previous selections.
Or choose the Fastlane mode which skips all selection screens and flash the Rom based on either default settings or your personal settings from your last selection session.
The first Aroma screen is already the Main Menu where you can select to walk through all available options.
Aroma Installer Color Codes
Blue = Indicates that this will open an additional screen with options
Red = Gives you a heads up to think twice if you want to change the option
Orange = Standard selection theme color

Credits

@ahmed_radaideh - @amarullz - @ahmedradaideh - @A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems - @Chainfire - @deletescape - @dustintinsley - @DVDandroid - @eng.stk - @guitardedhero - @Kickoff - @KpChuck - @laura almeida - @Lord Boeffla - @linuxct - @loserskater - @Master_T - @NevaX1 -
@PurifyOS Team - @mike1986 - @Mostafa Wael - @mrRobinson - @Mr.Yawnie - @osm0sis - @rovo89 - @rufus.wilson - @snowwolf725 - @topjohnwu - @ungeeked - @veez21 - @ZaneZam

XDA:DevDB Information
xXx NoLimits, ROM for the OnePlus 5

Contributors

xXx

Telegram Group:
Be my guest at the xXx NoLimits Cheeseburger Lounge
Here you can subscribe to the Telegram xXx NoLimits Update Channel

ROM OS Version: 8.1 Oreo
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP

Version Information

OxygenOS based ROMs for OnePlus 5
Current Oreo Stable Version: 12.0
Oreo Stable Release Date: 2018-07-07

Current Oreo Beta Version: 12.0

OxygenOS based ROMs for OnePlus 5T
Current Oreo Stable Version: 12.0

OxygenOS based ROMs for OnePlus 5T
Current Oreo Beta Version: 12.0

Current Nougat Stable Version: 4.8
Nougat Stable Release Date: 2017-12-23

Created 2017-06-25
Last Updated 2018-07-07
The Following 302 Users Say Thank You to xXx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXx Ad-Free

25th June 2017, 07:18 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 10,372

Donate to Me
More
Latest Direct Downloads
The following download links provide you with the direct downloads to the latest available version. Just choose your preferred version and make sure you select the right device.

If you are missing the xXx Essentials Module in Magisk you can get a TWRP flashable file here
https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...1357#downloads

Flashing Instructions:
  • Please make sure you have a TWRP and SDcard backup in place from your whole device on your PC!
  • @sjamie provided 3 Step by Step flashing guides for clean flashing decrypted, dirty flashing decrypted, and clean flashing encrypted.
    - All users who followed the guides to the point, successfully flashed xXx NoLimits.
    - Head over to sjamies post and don't forget to hit thanks.

--> OP5 - OREO SECTION <--

OnePlus 5 – OREO Stable
xXx_NoLimits_12.0_OP5_Oxygen_5.1.3_full.zip
Google Drive Download
Android File Hosts

OnePlus 5 – OREO Beta
xXx_NoLimits_12.0_OP5_Oxygen_OB13_full.zip
Google Drive Download
Android File Hosts

--> OP5T - OREO SECTION <--

OnePlus 5T – OREO Stable
xXx_NoLimits_12.0_OP5T_Oxygen_5.1.3_full.zip
Google Drive Download
Android File Hosts

OnePlus 5T – OREO Beta
xXx_NoLimits_12.0_OP5T_Oxygen_OB11_full.zip
Google Drive Download
Android File Hosts

Important Notes for Oreo:
  • Please make sure you have a TWRP and SDcard backup in place from your whole device on your PC!
  • If you decided to format data you can still choose between Encrypted or Decrypted
    - Once you are encrypted or decrypted you will stay like this unless you format data again.
    - If you select Decrypted, you will now directly be pushed to the aroma menu to select everything you like.
    - If you select Encrypted there are several steps involved as android initially MUST be booted with a fresh formatted data partition. This means nothing should be stored on the data partition before the first boot. But transferring the rom to flash the rom and Magisk will write already to the data partition before the initial boot.
    - Therefore, after a data format, if you select Encrypted in the aroma installer, the rom will be flashed with minimum selections without further selections.
    - Back to the recovery you need to restart the recovery, format data again and boot to the system.
    - Then you setup android and your Google account and wait another 2 min. so that the Play Store can complete the online certification.
    - Then you go back to the aroma installer and install everything you like.
  • First Boot after a clean install might take up to around 2 min. but no longer.
  • After flashing this and after the first Android boot you need to reboot once to initiate the Xposed framework and get a green screen in the Xposed Installer.
  • If you choose the Google Dialer in Aroma you have to make it the standard phone app. Otherwise there will be no popup when receiving calls.
  • The new modded Youtube app will always start white themed after a clean install.
    - To change the theme go to settings > Vanced Settings.
  • To flash the xXx Nolimits – Oreo I recommend to use the
    latest blu_spark TWRP. or latest codeworkx TWRP.
  • This rom supports encrypted and decrypted devices which is automatically handled.

--> NOUGAT SECTION <--

OnePlus 5 NOUGAT
xXx_NoLimits_4.8_OP5_Oxygen_4.5.15_full.zip
Android File Hosts
Mega - Mirror
Fast Mirror thanks to @kooldude4u

xXx_NoLimits_4.8_OP5_Oxygen_4.5.15_update.zip
Android File Hosts
Mega - Mirror
Fast Mirror thanks to @kooldude4u

Important Notes for Nougat:
This rom supports encrypted and decrypted devices. If you are on a decrypted device you must enable the aroma option "My Device is decrypted" in the root section underneath the selection of SuperSU or Magisk.

Mandetory preparations to flash a ROM Update!
  • You MUST place a v4.7 or higher full rom zip into the xXx folder on your sdcard storage /sdcard/xXx/
  • The rom update zip could be flashed from any place like download folder or OTG or wherever you stored it.
  • No need to flash the full rom zip first, you can flash any update zip right away as long as full zip is placed in the xXx folder.

How does the new Update work?
  • Updates will always base on the last full rom zip which is currently based on OOS 4.5.15.
  • Older full rom zips can be deleted from the xXx folder.
I did a different approach than you might know from typical updates or OTA's. My update zip is always working like a full rom zip. During the flash process I'm merging the base content from the full rom zip with the newer content of the update zip on the fly. This means you always flash like you would have a new full rom zip. This method works for dirty flashes as well as clean flashes.

xXx Wallpapers by ab7casper
@ab7casper created some really awesome xXx NoLimits Wallpaper for us.
Go and grab them from his new Google Portal here and hit thanks if you like them.
https://plus.google.com/collection/0lzyIE

Group Download folders
The following download links are fixed folder links which will provide you with a list of all available versions. Just choose your preferred version and make sure you select the right device.

OnePlus 5
OnePlus 5 – Stable Versions
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=193598

OnePlus 5 – Open Betas
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=193596

OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 5T – Stable Versions
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=261265

OnePlus 5T – Open Betas
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=261262[/FONT]
The Following 158 Users Say Thank You to xXx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXx Ad-Free
25th June 2017, 07:18 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Munich

Donate to Me
More
Changelog for v12.0 – OP5 OB13/5.1.3 - OP5T OB11/5.1.3
Changelog for v11.0 – OP5 OB12/5.1.3 - OP5T OB10/5.1.3
Changelog for v10.9 – OP5 OB11 - OP5T OB09
Changelog for v10.8 – OP5 OB10/5.1.1 - OP5T OB08/5.1.1
Changelog for v10.7 – OP5 OB10/5.1.1 - OP5T OB08/5.1.1
Changelog for v10.6 – OP5 OB09/5.1.1 - OP5T OB07/5.1.1
Changelog for fixed v10.5a - OP5T OB07/5.1.1
Changelog for v10.5 – OP5 OB09/5.1.1 - OP5T OB07/5.1.1
Changelog for v10.4 – OP5 OB8p/5.1.0 - OP5T OB6p/5.1.0
Changelog for v10.3a – Oreo OP5/5T OB8p/OB6p
Changelog for v10.3 – Oreo OP5 OB08/5.0.4 - OP5T OB06
Changelog for v10.2 – Oreo OP5 OB07/5.0.4 - OP5T OB05
Changelog for v10.1a – Oreo OB07
Changelog for v10.1 – Oreo OB07 + 5.0.4
Changelog for v10.0 – Oreo OB06
Changelog for v9.9 – Oreo – 5.0.4 + OB05
Changelog for v9.8 – Oreo – 5.0.4
Changelog for v9.7 – Oreo – OB05 + 5.0.2
Changelog for v9.6 – Oreo – OB05 + 5.0.2
Changelog for v9.5 – Oreo – OB04
Changelog for v9.4 – Oreo – OB03h + 5.0.1
Changelog for v9.3 – Oreo – OB03h + 5.0.1
Changelog for v9.2 – Oreo – Open Beta 3
Changelog for v9.1 – Oreo – Stable
Changelog for v9.0 – Oreo – Stable
Changelog for v4.8 – Oreo – Beta
Changelog for v4.8 – Nougat
Changelog for v4.7 – Oreo – Beta
Changelog for v4.7 – Nougat
Changelog for v4.6 – Oreo – Beta
Changelog for v4.5 – Oreo – Open Beta 1
Changelog for v4.5 – Nougat - 4.5.14
Changelog for v4.4 – Oreo – Open Beta 1
Changelog for v4.4 – Nougat - 4.5.14
Changelog for v4.3 – Nougat - 4.5.14

For all previous Version Change Logs, click unhide button below

Changelog for v4.2 [OOS 4.5.14] Rom base:

xXx Updates:
  • Updated Action Laucher to v30.3
  • Updated Substratum Ozone Theme Module to v4.3
  • Updated the official Xposed framework by rovo89 to v88.2 and Installer to v3.1.4
  • Updated all GApps based on latest Open GApps Nov.2, 2017

OOS 4.5.14 Stock Rom base updates and fixes by OnePlus:
- Supported Airtel VoLTE in India
- Supported Band 66 of Freedom in Canada
- Fixed Wi-Fi WPA2 security issue
- Optimized battery usage in some cases
- Optimized GPS accuracy
- General bug fixes

Important Notes:
[SIZE=2]As this is a new OOS Rom base, version 4.0 is a full size zip again and will be the base for all further updates based on 4.5.13. Best is you place it already into the xXx folder on the sdcard to be ready for the next coming updates.

[SIZE=2]This rom supports encrypted and decrypted devices. If you are on a decrypted device you must enable the aroma option "My Device is decrypted" in the root section underneath the selection of SuperSU or Magisk.

[FONT="Verdana"]New Version 4.1 is available for Download

I dirty updated from v4.0 to v4.1 and everything is fine. If you experience weird issues, well, you know what you have to do.

Changelog for v4.1 [OOS 4.5.13] Rom base:

xXx Updates:
  • Improved my scripting framework to be more reliable and tolerant.
    - If running Magisk I’m running now 2 different script startup methods which are backup each other. For example, if a user delete the xXx Essentials module by accident it will be automatically recovered at next reboot
    - The only way to break this new method is to flash the Magisk uninstaller followed by the stock kernel and Magisk without dirty flashing the rom again.
  • Added init.d and su.d support
    - Works with SuperSU and with Magisk
  • Optimized the AKT Burnout Kernel Profile
    - Fixed the AKT Burnout Kernel Profile to fully support our OP5 as the original profile failed to mod the big CPU cluster, scheduler and governor values.
    - If you select the AKT Profile in the aroma installer it will be installed at the exact same place as the complete AKT framework will be placed when you flash that later. This way you don’t need to dirty flash the rom again to get rid of the option. Just flash the AKT framework reboot and switch back and forth between your favorite profiles.
  • Fixed one wakelock block item which got disabled instead of enabled
    - Actually there are 2 different SystemUpdateServices which needs to be touched. One of them needs to be enabled and the other one disabled. This is the same working method now like the “Disable SystemUpdateService” app from Playstore is following.
  • Updated the installer to debloat several Google Apps by default, independent from what is selected in the aroma installer.
    - Namely this is Chrome, Drive, Maps, Music2, Talkback and YouTube.
    - These apps are available via Play Store anyway but free up required system space for the survival options and all the other options which are available to be installed.
    - This might also have been the issue for some users who experienced random reboots as things couldn’t be installed correctly due to insufficient system space.
  • Updated “Google Live Wallpapers” from Pranav Pandey which includes more live wallpapers
  • Updated iYTBP to new modded YouTube version 12.42.59-1242593400-vanced by lauro almeida and ZaneZam.
  • Updated modded Google Camera to 5.1.014-v.1.3
  • Updated Action Laucher to v30.2
  • Updated Pixel Launcher to v8.1
  • Updated Lawnchair Laucher to v1.1.0.1427
  • Updated Substratum K-Klock Theme Module to v14.0
  • Updated all GApps based on latest Open GApps Oct.29, 2017

[FONT="Verdana"]New Version 4.0 is available for Download

I dirty updated from v3.9 to v4.0 and everything is fine. If you experience weird issues, well, you know what you have to do.

Changelog for v4.0 [OOS 4.5.13] Rom base:

xXx Updates:
  • Added a new xXx Tweaks aroma option called “Disable Google Play Wakelocks”
    - this is disabling several annoying Google wakelocks which are draining battery
    - this is also replacing the previous DisableSystemUpdateService App option. If you feel you want to better use the DisableSystemUpdateService App, you can download it from playstore but it’s only covering a small part of the wakelocks which are covered compared to the new aroma option.
  • Added a new xXx Tweaks aroma option called “AKT Burnout Kernel Tweaks”
    - this is my favorite profile of the newly arrived AKT “Advanced Kernel Tweaks” toolbox.
    - the Burnout profile further improves performance and responsiveness thanks to @Mostafa Wael.
    - this tweak might consume more battery!. If you are looking for more balanced or battery saving profiles head of the to the AKT thread, install the whole toolbox with tons of profiles and check out which fits best to your needs. https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...0-op5-t3688259
  • Added a new System Update Survival aroma option called “AKT - Kernel Tweaks Framework”
    - if you flash the AKT tweaks you should enable this option which will let the framework survive with all settings and profiles in place.
  • Added a new default debloat for the OPDeviceManager in order to completely disable OnePlus “Call Home” analytics data collection
  • Added two new options in the Xposed aroma section.
    - if you choose to install Xposed you can now choose between the official Xposed by rovo89 or the unofficial by the Purify team.
    - default is the official Xposed but you might want to use the unofficial as a fallback or to test certain behaviors
  • Added a new aroma option under “Miscellaneous” called “Google Live Wallpapers”
    - this provides you with ported Google Pixel Live earth wallpapers and Live data wallpapers thanks to Pranav Pandey
  • Added a mod from Google Pixel which provides you “Unlimited Storage” for Google Photos
    - now you can sync as much media as you got on your phone with your selected Google account
    - if you dirty flashed the rom, go to Android Settings > Apps > Photos and wipe cache and data of the app. Next time you open Google Photos unlimited storage is advertised you
  • Fixed SuperSU not booting after flashing
  • Fixed the "Flash Stock Kernel Only" option on the first main screen of the aroma installer
    - if you need to quickly come back to the stock kernel without dirty flashing the rom again. That’s your way to go and especially helpful if you quickly want to switch to a new custom kernel.
  • Fixed the modded app detaching which didn’t detach for some users
  • Improved the System Update Survivals for Substratum to reduce the bootloop cases after wiping the system partition and dirty flashing the rom
    - Remember, Survival options are only working if you don’t wipe system before flashing the rom!
  • Updated to latest Magisk v14.3 + Magisk Manager 5.4.0
  • Updated iYTBP to new modded YouTube version 12.40.59-1240593400-vanced by lauro almeida and ZaneZam.
  • Updated the official Xposed framework by rovo89 to v88.1
    - be aware that Xposed will break SaftyNet but you may try the “No Device Check” module which at least let you pass the ctsProfile check.
    - first boot after flashing might take some seconds longer than without Xposed selected.
  • Updated modded Google Camera to v5.1.
  • Updated Google Dialer to v13.0.171616398 and Google Contacts to 2.2.3
  • Updated Pixel Launcher to P-4275643
  • Updated Lawnchair Laucher to v1.1.0.1357
  • Updated Substratum K-Klock Theme Module to v12.1
  • Updated all GApps based on latest Open GApps Oct.14, 2017

Important Notes:
[SIZE=2]As this is a new OOS Rom base, version 4.0 is a full size zip again and will be the base for all further updates based on 4.5.13. Best is you place it already into the xXx folder on the sdcard to be ready for the next coming updates.

[SIZE=2]This rom supports encrypted and decrypted devices. If you are on a decrypted device you must enable the aroma option "My Device is decrypted" in the root section underneath the selection of SuperSU or Magisk.

[FONT="Verdana"]New Version 3.9 is available for Download

I dirty updated from v3.8 to v3.9 and everything is fine. If you experience weird issues, well, you know what you have to do.

Changelog for v3.9 [OOS 4.5.12] Rom base:

xXx Updates:
  • Replaced the unofficial Xposed framework with the new official Xposed framework for Nougat which was released today thanks to rovo89
    - Be aware that Xposed will break SaftyNet but you may try the “No Device Check” module which at least let you pass the ctsProfile check.
    - First boot after flashing might take some seconds longer than without Xposed selected.
  • Updated all GApps based on latest Open GApps Oct.8, 2017

The Following 103 Users Say Thank You to xXx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXx Ad-Free
25th June 2017, 07:18 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Munich

Donate to Me
More
Reserved for FAQ’s
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to xXx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXx Ad-Free
25th June 2017, 07:19 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Munich

Donate to Me
More
Reserved for “you never know”
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to xXx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXx Ad-Free
25th June 2017, 07:20 PM |#6  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx

Reserved for the Downloads

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benc88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift benc88 Ad-Free
25th June 2017, 07:22 PM |#7  
Flag Potsdam
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Download is where?
The Following User Says Thank You to unrated87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift unrated87 Ad-Free
25th June 2017, 07:26 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrated87

Download is where?

He simply marked it 'reserved for download'
The Following User Says Thank You to Ry2mkk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ry2mkk Ad-Free
25th June 2017, 07:31 PM |#9  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry2mkk

He simply marked it 'reserved for download'

You can't reserve in XDA.....lol 15 minutes parking or £120 fine
The Following User Says Thank You to benc88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift benc88 Ad-Free
25th June 2017, 07:45 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Thanks for the rom xXx .. trying now!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gomezie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gomezie Ad-Free
25th June 2017, 07:50 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benc88

You can't reserve in XDA.....lol 15 minutes parking or £120 fine

Sounds about right for this day and age.

Reduced to £60 fine if paid within a week
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ry2mkk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ry2mkk Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)