[TOOL][OP5] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

Search This thread

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
This is the OnePlus 5's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

Toolaio-V2-main.png

ADVANCED OPTIONS

Toolaio-V2-advanced.png

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Automatic ROOT
Install APKs
Uninstall APKs
Take a Screenshot
Take a Screen Reocrd
Flash Partitions
Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to latest version
Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
Flash Fastboot ROM
Delete downloaded files
ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
New Device Request Form
Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Last edited:

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Thaaaanks but has anyone rooted there op5 with this yet? Does it actually work? Probably does but just would like to make 110% sure :)

This tool cant directly root your phone, but it can unlock your bootloader and help you to flash a twrp. If you want to root your phone you can flash twrp and then flash the root zip through twrp

Reactions: icem8n

biglilsteve

Oct 17, 2010
Awesome looking tool. I'll be downloading and donating as soon as I get my OP5 on Monday.

I plan on running stock software for awhile but can I simply unlock, flash TWRP, and flash the same SuperSU I always use for custom ROMs?

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Awesome looking tool. I'll be downloading and donating as soon as I get my OP5 on Monday.

I plan on running stock software for awhile but can I simply unlock, flash TWRP, and flash the same SuperSU I always use for custom ROMs?

Yes, i don't know if there are a supersu specific version must be flashed, but yes, unlock the bootloader, flash the twrp and then flash supersu or magisk. I don't know if you need to disable dm-verity before reboot but i think yes

AznMTboy

Account currently disabled
May 1, 2013
Usa
cutt.ly
was impatient... and got everything working... unlocked, TWRP recovery, and then Magisk rooted. woot woot.!!
now hopefully there is a working xposed

Craxx

Feb 16, 2005
Which version of magisk 13 you use?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk

hounter17

Nov 17, 2010
cant install twrp

i cant install twrp and also cant root the phone, some one can help me? i try all i can to get it work....
this is what i get always..

IMG_20170624_110625.jpg IMG_20170624_114507.jpg

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
i cant install twrp and also cant root the phone, some one can help me? i try all i can to get it work....
this is what i get always..

View attachment 4192075 View attachment 4192076

When you flash the twrp select the options "And boot it" and you will rebooted directly to the twrp, someone say that the TWRP survive for only 1 reboot

Which version of magisk 13 you use?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk

I have not tested it, i think the last should work

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
When you flash the twrp select the options "And boot it" and you will rebooted directly to the twrp, someone say that the TWRP survive for only 1 reboot

the problem is that i can get it flashed

You are the first until now. To flash the twrp you need to have an internet connection, because the tool before download the recovery and then flash it. If you have made all of this try to delete the downloaded recovery and flash it again (maybe the download has failed). To delete the downloaded recovery you need to go in the advanced options and use the "Delete Files" (top right of the page) button to delete what you want (in this case you need only to delete TWRP recoveries). Tell me if you solve

Deacon-Frost

Jun 11, 2011
Android Wear
Someone said that TWRP will only survive for one reboot. I've flashed yesterday that Chinese TWRP and rooted with Magisk. My experience is that TWRP will stay. I've booted today three times into TWRP. Everything seems to be as normal as it should be.

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Someone said that TWRP will only survive for one reboot. I've flashed yesterday that Chinese TWRP and rooted with Magisk. My experience is that TWRP will stay. I've booted today three times into TWRP. Everything seems to be as normal as it should be.

Perfect so the problem is another one. When the twrp is booted for the first time it automatically delete or hide the stock recovery so if you flash the twrp and you boot directly from fastboot to twrp, the twrp will survive but if you flash the twrp and power one normally the phone the stock recovery will be restored. So when you flash the twrp, directly boot in it, from the tool you need to check "And boot it" option to boot it directly after flash.

hounter17

Nov 17, 2010
You are the first until now. To flash the twrp you need to have an internet connection, because the tool before download the recovery and then flash it. If you have made all of this try to delete the downloaded recovery and flash it again (maybe the download has failed). To delete the downloaded recovery you need to go in the advanced options and use the "Delete Files" (top right of the page) button to delete what you want (in this case you need only to delete TWRP recoveries). Tell me if you solve

i try all and it tucks here:

View attachment 4192182

hounter17

Nov 17, 2010
i'm unable to load this image and please be more specific, when you got this problem

im sorry about the troubles... i unlock the bootloader i enable usb debuging and i reboot it in fastboot mode. them i use the tool to flash the recovery but when the cmd screen gets on it stucks and doesnt finish the process...

i dont know what to do in this point

i also see that in fastboot mode screen appear that the product name was "QC_reference_phone" and the bootloader and the baseband brands are empty.
the device state was "unlocked"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the OnePlus 5's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

Toolaio-V2-main.png

ADVANCED OPTIONS

Toolaio-V2-advanced.png

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
    Install Drivers
    Unlock Bootloader
    Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
    Flash TWRP Recovery
    Flash Stock Recovery
    Flash Stock Factory Image
    Automatic ROOT
    Install APKs
    Uninstall APKs
    Take a Screenshot
    Take a Screen Reocrd
    Flash Partitions
    Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
    Reboot Phone
    Update the Tool to latest version
    Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
    Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
    Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
    Flash Fastboot ROM
    Delete downloaded files
    ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
    If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
    New Device Request Form
    Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

New Update available. Now you can choose from Chinese TWRP and @xdvs23 TWRP. I have also added stock recovery
    There are two options for the OP5 TWRP install for your tool and the manual. I do not understand the labeling for the two options can you explain? I did the first one but was not sure which was right for my OP5

It is generally advisable not to flash the chinese one because
    1. The chinese one has the same functionality as the open source one
    2. Mine is not chinese by default
    3. Mine is community and developer friendly
    4. Mine isn't stolen work and in case anyone requests authorship, there is no problem for that
    5. According to reports the chinese one doesn't have less issues than mine

It's your choice :)
    Yes it is. Twrp and stock in one queue without booting?

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk
    No, for me it was booting through stock recovery only. When finished everything I flashed twrp via terminal again - alternatively via "tool all in one" - Then magisk 13 via twrp.
    Bootloader successfully unlocked :D
    I´ve also flashed this Chinese TWRP with your tool due to my eagerness
    and finally rooted with Magisk
    :D :D :D
    @mauronofrio your efforts are really appreciated