FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[CLOSED] [WIP OFFICIAL]AICP 13.1 [8.1][cheeseburger]

1,384 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,930

By csolanol, Senior Member on 5th November 2017, 09:12 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
THREAD CLOSED

The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to csolanol For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift csolanol Ad-Free

5th November 2017, 09:19 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Thanks for sharing! Flashing now.
5th November 2017, 09:39 PM |#8  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Clean flashed 11/05 build but Wifi won't stay on. Tap the switch, it toggles to on then jumps back to off right away (and stays off). Restarting multiple times does not allow wifi to stay ON. Starting in Safe Mode, wifi also has the same problem. Maybe a kernel issues?

Anyway, Logcat zipped is here. Maybe someone can figure it out?
5th November 2017, 09:42 PM |#9  
Flag Livingston
Thanks Meter: 2,665

More
Is this worth it? Has the dev at least got the device?

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by poincare

Clean flashed 11/05 build but Wifi won't stay on. Tap the switch, it toggles to on then jumps back to off right away (and stays off). Trying to pull logcat...

Does that on LOS 15 too, restart then wifi will probably come back.
5th November 2017, 09:45 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poincare

Clean flashed 11/05 build but Wifi won't stay on. Tap the switch, it toggles to on then jumps back to off right away (and stays off). Restarting multiple times does not allow wifi to stay ON.

Logcat zipped is here. Maybe someone can figure it out?

Are you encrypted or decrypted? I clean flashed on encrypted and ended up in bootloop.
5th November 2017, 09:48 PM |#11  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvaram

Are you encrypted or decrypted? I clean flashed on encrypted and ended up in bootloop.

I nuked my whole device, format data -reboot- etc.., etc., then clean flashed it. It seems to encrypt if you click on Encrypt Phone in the settings > security.
The Following User Says Thank You to poincare For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift poincare Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread