New leaked Oxygen Os 5.0 [4th Leak] [11/12]
New ota update has been rolling out from today . Just update it like normal ota update
For those Who rooted their phone, download full ota and flash stock recovery and update the rom.
Changelog of 4th Leaked Beta :
- Camera on Low light is Improved
- Improved Fingerprint
- General bug Fixes
Changelog of 3rd Leaked Beta :
- Updated security patch to November
- Camera Stability Improvements
-Bluetooth compatibilty improvements
- System stability improvements
- Face unlock is removed
Changelog of 2nd Leaked Beta :
- Video recording Now works.
- Face unlock feature added
- New UI design Gallery
- New Launcher
- PIP Mode works
- Adaptive Mode
- Faster boot time
Instructions to Flash :
Method 1 : TWRP Method [ NO Data Loss] [ For Decrypted Devices]
1. First flash this chinese twrp recovery from here on mega link thx for @xXx
2. Now boot to chinese twrp recovery and wipe dalvik/cache/data . No need to wipe internal storage
3. Now flash the leaked rom zip file and nwo dont reboot , immediately follow the next step.
4. Flash that chinese twrp.img by selecting install img option. [ this will stop stock recovery to replace twrp]
5. Now reboot the phone to recovery . [ Dont boot the phone to system]
6. Now Flash latest magisk 14.5(1456) .
8. Then flash this force encryption disabler zip file from attachment below or here on mega link
7. Now reboot the phone. Voila . You have your phone booted into latest oreo without data loss
Method 2 : Sideload Method
1. First you need to flash the stock recovery ( you can't flash the rom on twrp recovery).
2. Reboot the phone to stock recovery.
3. Wipe all datas (everything).
4. Then Select Install Via ADB option
5. Now Sideload The downloaded zip file.
6. After completing, now reboot the phone.
7. Hurray!! Now you are on Oreo.
Download Link :
4th Leaked Build - Oxygen OS 5.0 [11/12]
3rd Leaked Build - Oxygen OS 5.0 [29/11]
2nd Leaked Build - Oxygen OS 5.0 [23/11]
oneplus official leaked link
1st Leaked Build
P.S: Since its a beta build , this might have more bugs .
Guide To ROOT :
1. Firstly flash twrp using Fastboot Method.
2. Then boot into twrp.
3. Now go to "wipe" and click "format data"
4. Then, in recovery simply go back (without reboot)
5. Connect your phone to pc and copy newest magisk zip in root folder of your phone
6. now flash magisk zip file and reboot into system.
Instructions To revert back to N ROMs:
1. Take backup of your data to pc.
2. If you r on stock recovery, wipe everything.
3. If you are on twrp recovery, flash stock recovery and wipe everything.
4. Now open into stock recovery.
5. Now connect phone to Pc.
6. Now sideload any stock rom (full zip).
7. That's it. Reboot the phone.