Steps To Unlock Bootloader
1. At First, open About phone on setting menu , then tap 4 times on Build Number. Now Developer Mode is enabled.
2. Open developer Mode menu and set oem unlock and usb debugging to ON. [Important Step]
3. Download and Extract the zip file which you have downloaded from the link given below.
4. Now enter into fastboot mode :
Press volume + power button and then phone will boot into fastboot interface.
5. Now connect the phone to computer and then open a command prompt window on the desktop (Shift + Right Click -> Open Command Window here)
Then enter the command :
fastboot oem unlock
7. Thats it . Now your Bootloader is unlocked.
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery
1. After you have successfully unlocked the bootloader, now enter into the fastboot mode and connect the phone to pc.
2. Now navigate to the folder where you have extracted the downloaded zip file and open a command prompt window on the desktop (Shift + Right Click -> Open Command Window here)
4. Then enter the command :
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-0-oneplus5.img
fastboot flash recovery (name of the twrp file).img
6. Now the TWRP Recovery will be opened .
For the Users who face Max download error while flashing Twrp, Kindly check the post here
Steps To Disable Forced Encryption i.e, Decrypt Data
1. At first time when you open twrp, it will ask you to allow system modification.
2. Allow it and then flash the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file .
3. Then Go to Wipe-->Format Data.
4. Type Yes to confirm wiping of Internal Storage.
5. Now you have decrypted the data sucessfully.
Note: Dont try to restore the nanodroid backup which you have taken before. It may end in bootloop.
Steps To Root Your Phone
1. Download the SuperSu SR1 flashable zip from here and copy that zip file into internal storage.
2. Now Enter into the TWRP Recovery.
3. Now navigate to the downloaded SuperSu Zip file and Swipe to install SuperSu.
4. Reboot your device.
5. Now your device is rooted successfully.
Steps To Backup IMEI [Important]:
For some cases you may lead to lose your device's Imei. It will lead to loose of network signals etc.
So we have to take backup of Imei and we can restore it on any such case.
There are two method to backup imei.
Method 1 :
Boot the phone to Twrp , take Backup of EFS partition to internal storage and copy the backup files to PC . In case , if you have lost your IMEI, this backup will help you to restore imei back.
Method 2 :
1. This method works on the Terminal window. So download any Terminal App .
2. Open the app and type su , then grant SuperUser permission when you are prompted to do so.
When you see the Terminal Emulator box, type the following command:
dd if=/dev/block/sdf1 of=/sdcard/modemst1.bin bs=512
dd if=/dev/block/sdf1 of=/sdcard/modemst2.bin bs=512
Now you have successfully took backup of imei to you internal storage . Copy that to your pc .
Enter the following commands in Terminal Emulator Box:
dd if=/sdcard/modemst1.bin of=/dev/block/sdf1 bs=512
dd if=/sdcard/modemst2.bin of=/dev/block/sdf1 bs=512
For TWRP recovery and other files Download Here
If u need Only twrp, Den click here
2. twrp-3.1.1-0-oneplus5.img [chinese]
3. Twrp latest by xdvs23