FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

5T Case Recommendations

367 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By WrlsFanatic, Senior Member on 28th November 2017, 03:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Has anyone gotten an especially nice case that they would recommend? One that works with the official screen protector would be best as I think I'm going to get that.
28th November 2017, 04:38 AM |#2  
Flag calgary
Thanks Meter: 48

Donate to Me
More
the official red case is nice but i much prefer the one that the 5T comes with.
i also ordered https://www.aliexpress.com/item/cove...841721369.html
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to akira8473 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akira8473 Ad-Free
28th November 2017, 08:16 AM |#3  
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Any good bumper cases for the 5T? I see RhinoShield has said they're NOT making a case for the 5T. Emailed Dbrand's to see if they're going to make The Grip for it, but haven't heard back yet. Any other bumper cases out there?
28th November 2017, 11:22 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPimpin

Any good bumper cases for the 5T? I see RhinoShield has said they're NOT making a case for the 5T. Emailed Dbrand's to see if they're going to make The Grip for it, but haven't heard back yet. Any other bumper cases out there?

Dbrand said something along the way that they are first focusing on the ones they have initially proposed to produce/release, but they will add to further phones along the way. Once that comes out, I'll get it with the dragon skin.
28th November 2017, 05:13 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akira8473

So even if I didn't order a case from OnePlus, it does come with one?
28th November 2017, 06:46 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 223

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrlsFanatic

Yes sir
The Following User Says Thank You to MrPepperino For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrPepperino Ad-Free
28th November 2017, 08:12 PM |#7  
Flag calgary
Thanks Meter: 48

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrlsFanatic

Not sure if both models come with a case, but the 128 did. It's in the box where the Sim tool is
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171128_120908.jpg
Views:	5980
Size:	246.3 KB
ID:	4345495   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171128_120903.jpg
Views:	5910
Size:	234.9 KB
ID:	4345496  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to akira8473 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akira8473 Ad-Free
28th November 2017, 08:20 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Can confirm the 64 also came with one, and screen protection as well. Good move from OnePlus.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glaux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Glaux Ad-Free
28th November 2017, 10:37 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akira8473

thanks. was browsing aliexpress for two days and didnt see that one. ordered one just now
29th November 2017, 04:29 AM |#10  
Westlake, OH
Thanks Meter: 396

More
In addition to the TPU case that comes with the phone (which I didn't know about, either), I got the Sandstone case from the official store.

It is awesome! Totally great feel to the Sandstone texture, grippy, solidly fits the phone, and all the buttons are EXPOSED (which I find to be ideal) as well as the top and bottom of the phone. It has a lip so the screen doesn't touch when face-down, but it's very minimal. I really love the feel of the phone in this case.
The Following User Says Thank You to xocomaox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xocomaox Ad-Free
29th November 2017, 12:20 PM |#11  
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tefzors

Dbrand said something along the way that they are first focusing on the ones they have initially proposed to produce/release, but they will add to further phones along the way. Once that comes out, I'll get it with the dragon skin.

I got the email from them today and they said the 5T is for sure going to be a supported phone after the initial round of phones they're working on.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)