Best tempered glass

Search This thread

teopanta1

Aug 5, 2012
Is there any good tempered glass except from original?

Στάλθηκε από το ONEPLUS A5010 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: billubakra
I don't know man. I've only ever owned one tempered glass screen protector. It was the original OnePlus 3D one. And i HATED it. I can't stand compromising on how an actual screen feels to the touch. I would just get a bumper case with a good protrusion over the screen so the screen doesn't touch the table when i set the phone down.

Last edited:
Reactions: thanp

antroid88

Jul 4, 2016
Boston
I tried IVSO one - garbage. Expected better quality since it's not curved, but covers actual screen. However, it doesn't adhere on the edges. I tried another one from the pack - adhesive was missing in some spots in the center.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

I don't think so only the sides

Do you see rainbow effect or dot matrix?

Reactions: zack0386

big_b0sss

Feb 17, 2012
Belfast
I tried IVSO one - garbage. Expected better quality since it's not curved, but covers actual screen. However, it doesn't adhere on the edges. I tried another one from the pack - adhesive was missing in some spots in the center.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Do you see rainbow effect or dot matrix?
Nope no matrix or rainbow. It's almost perfect except for the side black bars cuts out very little bit

big_b0sss

Feb 17, 2012
Belfast
It does have adhesive in the whole screen just like the official one. It's very good, not dot matrix, no rainbow effect... I installed yesterday and I'm very happy with it.
I wasn't sure because I had rainbow effect one the sides which made me think it might have adhesive just on the sides but rainbow effect went away next day. Everything looks great except for the black bars on the sides and dust seems to be stuck on the top cut outs

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Do you know if the side black bars are larger than the OnePlus Tempered Glass and are they compatible with Spigen Rugged Armor case? Thank you.
I didn't put the official one just these therefore I can't comment. I'm using official case with the glass protector no problem so far

prodaz

Dec 14, 2008
with all TGSPs there is dirt around the edges. the best is the protection placed on it or buy a clear film like iqshield, nillkin, invisible shield etc...

Heisenberg420

Apr 28, 2011
Philadelphia
Google Pixel 6
OnePlus 11
+1 for Orzly

It's full adhesive and lays down perfectly. No dot matrix, haven't noticed any sensitivity issues.

It does cut a bit off but less than a millimeter. Not really to the point where it's bothersome (IMO).

Edit: the cut off is really noticable in termux. But most apps should have a bit of padding on the sides (per Android design guidelines).

Last edited:
Reactions: andschwa

tcat007

Jul 3, 2011
Austin, TX
I just removed my Orzy, going naked. The side masking is 1/16" narrower than the 5t masking, so text is cut off (especially if you're off center a bit).

Reactions: Pfeffernuss

aillez

Jun 28, 2010
Bangkok
OnePlus 10 Pro
Just Installed Nillkin temperglass on my device.
I've been using Nillkin for past few years and it's working great.

It's not full cover but no rainbow effect, dot matrix (I preferred to have clear screen)

At first I install and have some halo effect around the edge but right now I've solved this issue.

Nillkin is still the best option for me :)

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1514311489521.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1514311489521.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 3,318

Top Liked Posts