/* *** Disclaimer * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research * if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * BOOM goes the Dynamite */
We are releasing this kernel because we like to share our work and have had requests to do so. Also, because we needed yet another kernel released for our beloved OP5/OP5T! We started out at XDA because we wanted to learn and share what we have learned. Our goal with this kernel is to be a very fast and stable build that offers some things that the other kernels do not. We also want to initiate Development Discussions among the community. This will be a noob friendly thread as long as users follow two rules. First is to do some research before asking. Most likely your question has already been asked. If not in this thread then in another. Remember to always search first! Second is BE RESPECTFUL. You do these two things and even the most hardened Dev will assist you.
* Updated to Linux 4.4.131
* Energy Aware Scheduler enabled
* Dynamic Stune Boost
* Wake Gestures
* KCAL Color Control
* Sound Control
* LED Control
We recommend Kernel Aduitor/EX Kernel Manager for making kernel changes
Latest OOS Build
* Boot into Recovery
* (Recommended) Make a complete backup of everything! At least backup BOOT via TWRP
* If you're not coming from completely stock OOS kernel, please dirty flash OOS first
* Flash kernel zip
Reporting Bugs (please read):
1. Make sure you're not using any tweak apps (Greenify, Naptime, anything else related), otherwise no support will be given.
2. If you previously flashed another custom kernel, make sure you dirty flash OOS before flashing RenderZenith kernel.
3. Logs! Please provide dmesg kernel logs via Syslog app. If you experienced a kernel panic (system crash/reboot) please provide all ramoops file in /sys/fs/pstore/
First we want to say thank you to everyone who has answered our questions and responded to our pm's when I know they are busy with their own lives. Pretty much everyone we have come into contact with here on XDA has been truly helpful and respectful. Here is a list of people that had helped us in one way or the other:
joshuous, Neobuddy89, ak, myfluxi, Dorimanx, Savoca, Faux123, DespairFactor and Many More!
Thank you guys! Without your contributions to the community we would not have the level of performance, stability and interaction that we have today
Dynamic Stune Boosting
PELT and WALT
[Kernel] RenderZenith [OOS-O-EAS-V3.3.0][Unified], Kernel for the OnePlus 5T
Kernel Special Features:
Last Updated 2018-05-22