[ROM][AOKP 9/PIE][dumpling] AOKP Pie for OnePlus 5T
*** Disclaimer*** Your warranty is now void! I am not responsible for damages caused by this ROM YOU are choosing to install it! If you have any concerns about potential issues or features with this ROM, do your research! If you accuse me of causing problems with your device, you WILL be ridiculed! I DO NOT own an OP5T!! I have no means of testing!! Please provide feedback!
WE ARE LIVE!!
AOKP is a ROM developed by TeamKang, based on AOSP/LineageOS with magical unicorn bytes (awesome features) baked right in!
- Android 9 Pie
- OMS/Substratum Support - Theming baked right in
- SU baked in - No need for SuperSU/Magisk (Unless you want them!)
- Custom animations
- Customizable AOKP logo in status bar
- So many other features, explore and find them on your own!
- ROMControl App - A centralized place to manage
allalmost all the cool featuresMagical unicorn Bytes!!
- Pixel Launcher crashes constantly if you try to use it. This is an upstream issue, Lineage-16.0 has the same issue.
- You tell me! I have no 5T, so the more reports I get the better. Please see below for proper issue reporting!
- Make sure you are seeing the issue on a CLEAN install! If the problem pops up after a dirty flash, wipe data/factory reset and see if it still happens before reporting it
- Make sure you have not flashed anything extra, such as 3rd party kernels, SuperSU, Magisk, Xposed, etc. These extra packages can cause their own issues. As above, try a full wipe and then only flash the ROM package and Gapps package, and see if the issue persists before reporting
- In your report please include the following:
- Issue you are seeing, and how to recreate it
- Logcat/kmesg from right after the issue if possible
- Build date of ROM you are running
- Gapps package you have installed
- Ensure you have the correct firmware installed (9.0.9)
- Backup your data! (nandroid, TiBu, etc.)
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset (You did backup, right?)
- Flash ROM
- Flash GAPPS
- Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
Initial Official release
PayPal Donations and thanks are always appreciated!
Pie Android Open Kang Project for OnePlus 5T [dumpling], ROM for the OnePlus 5T
Source Code: http://aokp.co/source/
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Firmware package from OOS 9.0.9
Based On: LineageOS, CyanogenMod, OmniRom, AOSP
Last Updated 2020-01-24