FORUMS

[ROM] [OFFICIAL] [AOKP 9.0/Pie] [dumpling] AOKP Pie for OnePlus 5T

947 posts
Thanks Meter: 891
 
By shane87, Senior Member on 21st January 2020, 03:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th January 2020, 01:19 AM |#21  
k500zm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 171
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane87

New build is up at the download link in op. Please test and let me know as soon as you can.

I think you should have checked with the AOKP Team member who owns a Oneplus 5t to install this before you posted this topic.
Another wasted night for me - There is no change - it will not startup.
24th January 2020, 02:16 AM |#22  
shane87's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Waynesburg, KY
Thanks Meter: 891
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k500zm

I think you should have checked with the AOKP Team member who owns a Oneplus 5t to install this before you posted this topic.
Another wasted night for me - There is no change - it will not startup.

I am sorry that it did not work.

With that being said, I was upfront from the start with this thread. I do not have an OP5T. I have no way of personally testing. I was informed that I should go ahead and start the thread and provide download links. When I reported no boot, I was asked to find volunteer testers, as the team member who owns a 5T was busy at work, and also maintains for OP6 as well.
I would also like to point out that you volunteered to test. You did not have to do that.

We are working on the issue. I will keep the thread informed. Just remember, all of us working on AOKP are doing so for free, we receive no compensation for the hours we spend tinkering, tweaking, and testing. Or the hours we spend maintaining our threads on xda.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shane87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shane87 Ad-Free
24th January 2020, 02:24 AM |#23  
bdwilk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,998
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane87

I am sorry that it did not work.

With that being said, I was upfront from the start with this thread. I do not have an OP5T. I have no way of personally testing. I was informed that I should go ahead and start the thread and provide download links. When I reported no boot, I was asked to find volunteer testers, as the team member who owns a 5T was busy at work, and also maintains for OP6 as well.
I would also like to point out that you volunteered to test. You did not have to do that.

We are working on the issue. I will keep the thread informed. Just remember, all of us working on AOKP are doing so for free, we receive no compensation for the hours we spend tinkering, tweaking, and testing. Or the hours we spend maintaining our threads on xda.

It's ok. There are some people who appreciate your efforts. Just keep pushing links and I'm sure there will be people willing to test them. Thank you.

Sent from my OnePlus5T using XDA Labs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bdwilk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bdwilk Ad-Free
24th January 2020, 02:34 AM |#24  
rohithksaj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kerala
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane87

I am sorry that it did not work.

With that being said, I was upfront from the start with this thread. I do not have an OP5T. I have no way of personally testing. I was informed that I should go ahead and start the thread and provide download links. When I reported no boot, I was asked to find volunteer testers, as the team member who owns a 5T was busy at work, and also maintains for OP6 as well.
I would also like to point out that you volunteered to test. You did not have to do that.

We are working on the issue. I will keep the thread informed. Just remember, all of us working on AOKP are doing so for free, we receive no compensation for the hours we spend tinkering, tweaking, and testing. Or the hours we spend maintaining our threads on xda.


Am sorry i was in deep sleep when you posted that. Today morning only i saw it . And i saw the results too .

I am happy to help when you upload the next one !
The Following User Says Thank You to rohithksaj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rohithksaj Ad-Free
24th January 2020, 02:48 AM |#25  
k500zm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 171
 
More
You should have left it as I'm sorry it didn't work that would have been the polite thing to do. I don't like your attitude. I too do not get paid to test your work and waste my time.
24th January 2020, 07:18 AM |#26  
Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane87

I am sorry that it did not work.

With that being said, I was upfront from the start with this thread. I do not have an OP5T. I have no way of personally testing. I was informed that I should go ahead and start the thread and provide download links. When I reported no boot, I was asked to find volunteer testers, as the team member who owns a 5T was busy at work, and also maintains for OP6 as well.
I would also like to point out that you volunteered to test. You did not have to do that.

We are working on the issue. I will keep the thread informed. Just remember, all of us working on AOKP are doing so for free, we receive no compensation for the hours we spend tinkering, tweaking, and testing. Or the hours we spend maintaining our threads on xda.

It works with weeb custom kernel. Thanks for the efforts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kocaman1321 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kocaman1321 Ad-Free
24th January 2020, 07:49 AM |#27  
rohithksaj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kerala
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kocaman1321

It works with weeb custom kernel. Thanks for the efforts.

Can you post some screen shots ?.
24th January 2020, 08:00 AM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohithksaj

Can you post some screen shots ?.

There you go
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200124-105715_Settings.png
Views:	278
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	4934151   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200124-105726_ROM_Control.png
Views:	274
Size:	223.1 KB
ID:	4934153  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kocaman1321 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kocaman1321 Ad-Free
24th January 2020, 08:03 AM |#29  
rohithksaj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kerala
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kocaman1321

There you go


Lol..Hentai kernel

Thank you sir !
The Following User Says Thank You to rohithksaj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rohithksaj Ad-Free
24th January 2020, 02:06 PM |#30  
shane87's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Waynesburg, KY
Thanks Meter: 891
 
Donate to Me
More
Alright, to everyone having boot issues, I just confirmed with the AOKP team member who owns an OP5T. He did a full wipe, flashed the ROM zip dated 01-23, and gapps, and his booted with no issues.

If you had the boot issues, please confirm that you have the 9.0.9 firmware installed. Beyond that, you should have no issues.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shane87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shane87 Ad-Free
24th January 2020, 02:48 PM |#31  
rohithksaj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kerala
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane87

Alright, to everyone having boot issues, I just confirmed with the AOKP team member who owns an OP5T. He did a full wipe, flashed the ROM zip dated 01-23, and gapps, and his booted with no issues.

If you had the boot issues, please confirm that you have the 9.0.9 firmware installed. Beyond that, you should have no issues.


You should definitely update your installation procedure !

I doubted it from the beginning ![COLOR="Silver"]

[
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes