These are BETA builds. Always read OP before installing.
- Click Here (To be updated)
- Wifi, GPS, Camera, HW Encryption, Sound, LTE, and more
Bluetooth crashes when connected to any deviceFixed in 28th Sept Build Alert sliderFixed in 28th Sept Build Magisk rootMagisk 19.5 root works. VoLTEFixed in 6th Oct Build WiFi HotspotFixed in 6th Oct Build Boot animationFixed in 28th Sept Build Fingerprint is non-responsive some times (Workaround: Restart SystemUI)Should be fixed in 6th Oct Build
Changelog: Click Here
ROM: Click Here (Always download latest)
Gapps: Click Here (Recommended - Latest Arm64 nano or lesser Gapps variant)
TWRP: Click Here
Firmware: Click Here
Mirrors: Click Here (Courtesy: @dustupajisk)
Magisk 19.5 Root: Click Here
- Backup before you begin
- Remove PIN protection and then reboot to TWRP recovery
- Coming from another ROM? Wipe Data under Advanced (Do not use Format Data - which erases internal memory)
- Wipe System and Cache under Advanced
- Flash required firmware (one-time)
- Flash ROM + Gapps
- Optionally - Flash supported root
- Optionally - Flash No Verity v3 zip ONLY if you are decrypted [This is not tested on Android 10]
- Reboot and profit!
Loving this? Support by donating for Server for faster builds.
Join us on Telegram Group for crDroid Oneplus 5/T for quicker updates and help
Can you add feature XYZ?
We are still working on stabilizing base and device, features will be added gradually.
Does this require decrypted ROM?
NO. HW Forced encryption is available. If you want to stay decrypted, you need to flash No Verity v3 everytime after flashing ROM. (Not tested 'noverity' patch on Android 10)
What about VoLTE and GPS?
Both works fine.
crDroidAndroid, ROM for the OnePlus 5T
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 9.0.8
Last Updated 2019-10-13