10th October 2019, 04:26 PM |#31  
Recognized Developer
Flag Portugal
Thanks Meter: 14,157

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsandun

I don't see a magisk 19.5 version. all I can find is 19.4 version. it couldn't root my 5T so far.

google is your friend..

https://github.com/topjohnwu/magisk_files/tree/canary

regards.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infected_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th October 2019, 03:35 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Happy to see this rom!

I have one question though, I've noticed video playback isn't working in any app. This includes facebook, Instagram, youtube, the camera app ect. Is anyone else experiencing this?

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

I noticed that someone said they had issues with the fingerprint sensor not working. It was said that restarting the systemui helped on another rom. I tried this and my fingerprint unlock started working.

In a terminal I did the following.
Quote:

su [press enter]

pkill -TERM -f com.android.systemui [press enter]

Your screen will go black for a second and it will come back up pretty quick.
The Following User Says Thank You to unkdirkpitt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift unkdirkpitt Ad-Free
11th October 2019, 06:55 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkdirkpitt

Happy to see this rom!

I have one question though, I've noticed video playback isn't working in any app. This includes facebook, Instagram, youtube, the camera app ect. Is anyone else experiencing this?

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

I noticed that someone said they had issues with the fingerprint sensor not working. It was said that restarting the systemui helped on another rom. I tried this and my fingerprint unlock started working.

In a terminal I did the following.

Your screen will go black for a second and it will come back up pretty quick.

Thank You, It's working now !!
12th October 2019, 05:18 PM |#34  

More
I can't install Gapps. When i choose the ARM64, it tells me, that the architecture is wrong. And when i try to install the ARM version, then the gapps will not be installed.
Can someone link me the correct version of the Gapps? Thanks.
12th October 2019, 05:38 PM |#35  
Flag Pécs
Thanks Meter: 44

More
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ope...beta/20191006/

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ONEPLUS A5010 eszközömről
The Following User Says Thank You to kszthly_f For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kszthly_f Ad-Free
13th October 2019, 03:45 AM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthVesh

Still did the same thing so tried today's build of crdroid which worked...only problem is Magisk hide for Netflix and Google Play but aren't needed immediately

try this.. clean flash rom without gapps, start, set up but but just to get into the rom ie no wifi, no mobile data, no pin/fingerprint etc, and once ure in, reboot, flash gapps, reboot, let it run properly. after that, reboot, flash magisk etc, and that should he it.

ps, magisk has a new update. v20 i velieve
The Following User Says Thank You to lawwd_have_merci For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lawwd_have_merci Ad-Free
13th October 2019, 10:07 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I would love to flash this software but I have question before doing this,
I am running Oxygen OS BETA 33, will this flashing work or do I need to go back to stable?
13th October 2019, 11:49 PM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

When trying to play videos (YouTube app or web in Chrome beta), the players always get stuck at the circle loading screen. Won't play under any circumstance.

Edit: no video playback at all. No matter what app or website.

Also, no adblock method seems to work.
Yesterday, 06:27 PM |#39  

More
Error 7
I'm getting error 7 after trying to flash this, i have already tried to install the last twrp and from codex or the official, but this does not work. Is there anyone who could help me with this or link me with a good twrp which should work?

EDIT:
Was getting error 7 because i had the latest BETA version of oxygenOS, i had to flash the newest official build, and then flash this. It actually flashed but got sent back to twrp after "boot"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)