FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][10.0][VoLTE] Unofficial AOSiP aka DerpFest [OnePlus5/T][2019-10-13]

546 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,315
 
By NurKeinNeid, Senior Member on 5th October 2019, 04:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th October 2019, 07:52 AM |#111  
dcillusions77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Grain Valley, MO
Thanks Meter: 455
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat007

Wait, or use K-klock.

I'll wait, was just curious. Thanks buddy!
10th October 2019, 08:22 AM |#112  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
While call, person on other side hear a lot of echo and disturbance.
Everything else is very fine and smooth on this rom.
10th October 2019, 09:48 AM |#113  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Review update........
I am facing battery draining issues for some reason.from yesterday I faced it a couple of time. Hoping for fix in future updates
10th October 2019, 10:07 AM |#114  
dcillusions77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Grain Valley, MO
Thanks Meter: 455
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by srivatsava777

Review update........
I am facing battery draining issues for some reason.from yesterday I faced it a couple of time. Hoping for fix in future updates

I'm on my first cycle, on latest update and it seems better to me. I have low to no signal and no wifi at work. I'm usually under 40% left at this time a night
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191010-040550_Settings.png
Views:	1206
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	4839937  
10th October 2019, 11:46 AM |#115  
Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcillusions77

I'm on my first cycle, on latest update and it seems better to me. I have low to no signal and no wifi at work. I'm usually under 40% left at this time a night

My usage is similar to yours, no complaint. 75% remaining with 1h10m SOT.
Waiting for Face Unlock now
The Following User Says Thank You to aleck0112 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aleck0112 Ad-Free
10th October 2019, 02:02 PM |#116  
Senior Member
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 274
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleck0112

My usage is similar to yours, no complaint. 75% remaining with 1h10m SOT.
Waiting for Face Unlock now

Google has removed smart face unlock feature from Android 10
10th October 2019, 03:27 PM |#117  
ahepas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rodolivos-Amfipoli
Thanks Meter: 665
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaanu

While call, person on other side hear a lot of echo and disturbance.
Everything else is very fine and smooth on this rom.

Same here...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahepas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahepas Ad-Free
10th October 2019, 03:58 PM |#118  
tcat007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,846
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleck0112

yeah those permission stuff happened right after first boot, somehow the gapps setup process didn't fully finished, it reset the phone several times then it came back up to have me finish setting up the phone and all those worked.
TiBu still not worked, could it be because my backups are from another Pie rom? I could restore like 5 apps before the process froze and had to reboot.

I had the same issue with titanium. Did 3 or 4 apps then just kept spinning. I ended up doing 1 app at a time. Then I redid backups for all apps. Haven't done another full restore yet, but seems to be working.

Sent from my OnePlus 5T using XDA Labs
11th October 2019, 06:24 AM |#119  
Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Hi anybody got a version of V4A that's working with this ROM?
11th October 2019, 06:46 AM |#120  
bdwilk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,677
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleck0112

Hi anybody got a version of V4A that's working with this ROM?

XDA labs won't let me upload the file you need. If you're on telegram then go to the Derp chat and ask or hit me up @bdwilk.

Sent from my OnePlus5T using XDA Labs
11th October 2019, 02:36 PM |#121  
mad4some's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alcoa, TN
Thanks Meter: 130
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat007

I had the same issue with titanium. Did 3 or 4 apps then just kept spinning. I ended up doing 1 app at a time. Then I redid backups for all apps. Haven't done another full restore yet, but seems to be working.

Sent from my OnePlus 5T using XDA Labs

I also saw this with TB, but realized that it was just certain apps that didn't want to restore. When it freezes just go to apps and force close TB and then open it again but this time uncheck the app it was froze on and it will keep going again. I think I skipped 3 apps this way and all the rest (close to 65) restored normally.
The Following User Says Thank You to mad4some For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mad4some Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes