FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Availability of Havoc OS and RR Android 9 or 10 ROMs for dumpling?

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By krishdemperor, Junior Member on 4th November 2019, 01:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Why there are no Havoc or RR ROMs available for dumpling? I happen to see only 8.1 builds, unable to find any pie builds. If there are any, can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks.
7th November 2019, 03:55 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
It's just the post that hasn't been updated, if you follow the download link on that post to the sourceforge (or whatever site they host their files at, I can't remember) there are PIE versions available.

Just look for the most recent date.

As far as I know, they've stopped the PIE builds to work on Q, but you can still download and use the latest PIE build until the Q version drops like every other Havok user is.
The Following User Says Thank You to KUPOinyourWINDOW For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KUPOinyourWINDOW Ad-Free
8th November 2019, 02:32 AM |#3  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishdemperor

Why there are no Havoc or RR ROMs available for dumpling? I happen to see only 8.1 builds, unable to find any pie builds. If there are any, can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobil...7r92N8U7PA4FO3
The Following User Says Thank You to bubaliana For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bubaliana Ad-Free
10th November 2019, 12:01 PM |#5  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 24

More
RR is built unofficially by 8224Freak and hosted here
The Following User Says Thank You to adanoss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adanoss Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)