How to enable Magisk in Work profile (Organisation outlook)

Search This thread

$tark3

Jul 28, 2014
kochi
www.starke6.wordpress.com
Hello Everyone,

So to access my work email (Outlook), i have to install certificates and get my device verified using this Intune Company portal.

But it is not completing my installation due to custom ROM. Also in the Magisk, this apps in Workspace (It appears as work profile and some seperate play store and even a separate chrom & edge browser ) is not visible.

I'm currently running on Derp with RZ kernel and the ROM is buttersmooth and glitch free, which i can use as a daily driver.

Please help me if someone have a wayaround it as i've been missing my meetings since my phone failed to notify.

Thanks

aillez

Jun 28, 2010
Bangkok
OnePlus 10 Pro
Hello Everyone,

So to access my work email (Outlook), i have to install certificates and get my device verified using this Intune Company portal.

But it is not completing my installation due to custom ROM. Also in the Magisk, this apps in Workspace (It appears as work profile and some seperate play store and even a separate chrom & edge browser ) is not visible.

I'm currently running on Derp with RZ kernel and the ROM is buttersmooth and glitch free, which i can use as a daily driver.

Please help me if someone have a wayaround it as i've been missing my meetings since my phone failed to notify.

Thanks

So, You can't complete enrolling in Intune right?
Did you try Intune Hider magisk modue to hide magisk from it?

https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/module-microsoft-intune-company-portal-t3780451

my company use intune too and I use this method to make it work.

hopes this help.

$tark3

Jul 28, 2014
kochi
www.starke6.wordpress.com