- bootloader is unlocked
- I have latest OOS installed (9.09 I think?)
- twrp codeworx 3.3.1
- Magisk installed
- developer options enabled, adb enabled
And here's my issue:
- downloaded latest magisk as zip file
- selected reboot to recovery
- twrp asks me for password, I enter my NIP but says "Can,t decrypt data'"
- Provides no option to reboot to system...
- rebooted, goes again to twrp
- rebooted to other menu where you can select fastboot, recovery, system when selecting system it goes to recovery...
So right now I'm frigging STUCK going to recovery all the time.
What are my options out of this nightmare?
- flash stock recovery from fastboot?
Suggestions welcome guys, I'm at the office and can't try anything now but definitely need input before I screw up things even more