The OnePlus 5T waiting pool

Search This thread

AptLogic

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 17, 2016
Everywhere and Nowhere at Once
For those of you that are like me and haven't yet ordered, the 6/64 variant ships "Within 10 days" and the 8/128 variant ships "within 8 days". Checkout is so far showing an arrival date of December 7th, so keep that in mind when deciding when to order! (Arrival date is for Eastern US)

iwould4adollar

Dec 31, 2008
Mine (128/8) left California yesterday, and instead of coming up to Oregon............it's currently in Tennessee. Says I should have it on Friday.

t2jbird

Aug 31, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I ordered at 9:02 AM (EST) on 11/21 with priority shipping and had an expected ship date of 11/22/17, and estimated delivery date of 11/24. Website is just now showing its shipped out and FedEx shows an estimated delivery date of 11/27.

That's kind of a a bummer. Taking about 6 days to deliver with priority. I'm in Kentucky btw.

tjg_marantz

Nov 21, 2012
I'm hoping to see it tomorrow. Left Los Angeles yesterday, got to Cincinnati last night, Alberta today around lunch. Left Alberta an hour later... I could drive West and intercept the truck!

Maybe it'll get here tonight and out for delivery tomorrow... Fingers crossed.

xocomaox

Aug 18, 2008
Orlando, FL
I ordered at 9:02 AM (EST) on 11/21 with priority shipping and had an expected ship date of 11/22/17, and estimated delivery date of 11/24. Website is just now showing its shipped out and FedEx shows an estimated delivery date of 11/27.

That's kind of a a bummer. Taking about 6 days to deliver with priority. I'm in Kentucky btw.

I ordered around the same time as you (128GB) and mine shows it as an estimated delivery date (on the website, mind you) for 11/27 but FedEx shows it as being delivered on the 24th! So happy I will get it on Black Friday! I hope yours arrives on Friday as well!

Reactions: t2jbird

jkyoho

Aug 4, 2011
toronto
How did you get so lucky? I'm up in Sudbury and I ordered mine right at 9:00am. Mine is still in California. My DHL tracking says "shipment on hold" since last night. My payment went through. I don't know what the delay is all about.

just luck I think, I was also had DHL "Shippment on hold " on status yesterday at 9pm something. So I doubt that was just on hold for next day arrangement. Patient and you will have your phone in time:D

redvw

Nov 5, 2017

I'm in New York, ordered within the first five minutes of the sale on November 21. FedEx says estimated delivery on November 27 with the priority shipping.

JDROIDS

Mar 4, 2013
You sent Pixel 2 XL back for full return? why you sent? reasons?

I didn't think it was worth the money. The video recording audio was really poor and combined with the screen issues and the fact that it looks like it will be difficult for development on the 2XL AND... I saw that the OnePlus 5t looked better in almost every way and way cheaper, to me it was a no brainer. I think the OP5T also looks aesthetically better than the Pixel 2XL in my opinion. I'm very excited to get the OP5t on Monday and see how the 8 GB of RAM runs.

Reactions: bp328i

Top Liked Posts