FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OP5T][LATEST 9.0.8] Collection of unbrick tools

271 posts
Thanks Meter: 844

By Some_Random_Username, Senior Member on 10th February 2019, 04:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Disclaimer: By attempting any of the processes listed in this thread you accept full responsibility for your actions. I will not be held responsible if your device stops working, catches fire, or turns into a hipster and claims to have been modified before it was cool.

Hi everyone, as only a few versions of unbrick tool are available here and that they allow to rollback to specific versions of Oxygen OS I decided to search for more and succeeded in that.

I managed to decrypt some of them (the most recent) but also find some that I was unable to crack that I still share here in case someone find a way to get their password. I also linked to 5.1.3 version decrypted by @Titokhan here and linked to 4.7.2 version decrypted by @prime8852 on AFH

As the instructions and Qualcomm drivers are already available here, I don't feel a need to rewrite them.
You can ask questions here on how to use and issues, however I might not be able to answer immediately.

Here are the files uploaded on AndroidFileHost ordered by Android version:
ANDROID 9:

ANDROID 8.1:

ANDROID 8.0:

ANDROID 7.1:

Happy unbricking
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free

10th February 2019, 04:37 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Credits:
@Titokhan for giving advice on how to present thread
@headsh0t95 for suggesting me to request an access to upload files on AndroidFileHost
@AndroidFileHost for the hosting
OnePlus for the device and OS
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
10th February 2019, 07:13 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Thanks, been waiting for a 9.0.3 tool. Great thread btw!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freyrnygaard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift freyrnygaard Ad-Free
10th March 2019, 08:29 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Added 9.0.4 unbrick tool
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
7th May 2019, 12:07 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Added 9.0.5 unbrick tool
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
8th May 2019, 12:55 AM |#6  
Flag J'Ville
Thanks Meter: 4,221

Donate to Me
More
thank you, keep up the great work. confirmed 9.0.5 worked like a charm!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bradl79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bradl79 Ad-Free
20th May 2019, 05:58 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Thank you for the latest 9.0.5. Worked for me too!
13th June 2019, 08:01 PM |#8  
Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradl79

thank you, keep up the great work. confirmed 9.0.5 worked like a charm!

Hey mate, what does decrypted and encrypted mean here? The file system of the OS or the passwords of zip files?
18th June 2019, 12:58 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj07

Hey mate, what does decrypted and encrypted mean here? The file system of the OS or the passwords of zip files?

Password of zip files
The Following User Says Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
18th June 2019, 01:00 PM |#10  
Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Username

Password of zip files

Thanks. Tried 9.0.5. It showed my device as connected. But what if I get a sahara error?
18th June 2019, 01:10 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj07

Thanks. Tried 9.0.5. It showed my device as connected. But what if I get a sahara error?

If it happens, try newest Qualcomm drivers available at https://www.catalog.update.microsoft...f-335a678dd67a
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
9.0.8, msm download tool, oneplus 5t, op5t, unbrick tool

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)