Software (ease of use, features, etc)

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
When you hand your phone to granny to take a photo of you, can she get the job done? Rate this thread to express how you deem the OnePlus 5T's camera software. A higher rating indicates that the software is easy to use, fast, uncluttered, and inclusive of advanced features for when you need them.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

venreddy

Mar 27, 2013
Camera app is very basic, not so good.
No portrait mode for front camera; no option to change blurrness if background; lot of beautification in faces, faces borders are washed off; even if we disable beauty mode it is capturing faces in beauty mode only.

PixPi

Dec 27, 2014
Istanbul
I tried but it's not working
Should I be in wifi or mobile data when using VPN
I m n USA right now but I purchased my OnePlus 5T in India. Is this a reason why I can't get the update?
Don't think so. It doesn't matter if you are using wifi or mobile. I've just updated to 5.0.3 using vpn over Canada.
Also you won't be affected by localization features since you're not in India. Try Oxygen Updater app from Google Play.

Jan 31, 2018
Don't think so. It doesn't matter if you are using wifi or mobile. I've just updated to 5.0.3 using vpn over Canada.
Also you won't be affected by localization features since you're not in India. Try Oxygen Updater app from Google Play.

Is there anyother way by which I can get the official update

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

Could you tell me the procedure of using VPN
Should I have to be in Canada VPN for sometime before starting to check for updates

PixPi

Dec 27, 2014
Istanbul

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

Could you tell me the procedure of using VPN
Should I have to be in Canada VPN for sometime before starting to check for updates
No you don't have to be using vpn for sometime before checking it worked immediately on me. I suggest you to use oxygen updater app if you can proceed with vpn method