FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

WiFi strength, range, and throughput

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,816

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 6th November 2017, 08:22 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Rate this thread to express how you think the OnePlus 5T's Wifi performs. A higher rating indicates that it has excellent range, throughput, and signal strength. Like when you're taking a dump in the bedroom upstairs, do your videos have to buffer or do they come through without interruption?

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
9th December 2017, 01:30 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My phone is having issues with calls only on the WiFi, cutting voice, tried so much to get support but nothing so far, and with the 15 days I can't just waste time.
Returning it, WiFi issues is not tolerable.
9th December 2017, 02:12 PM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 69

More
https://imgur.com/7qwuDGT

wi-fi speeds for me are much improved over my oneplus 3. I was seriously thinking my ISP was overstating their DL speeds when they sold to me. My package is 350/20... Couldn't be happier. Not only are speeds maxing out at a good level but they steady too with no dips.

Doesn't matter where I am. Bedroom, living room, toilet... the wi-fi on this thing is awesome. On my oneplus 3 the link speed shown was 433 and I was getting an average of 280Mb/s. Now the link speed is 840-something at upto 397Mb/s.
9th January 2018, 03:33 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Downloads on new device 50
9th January 2018, 03:34 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Downloads on new device 50 percent faster
18th January 2018, 02:23 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I've noticed the wifi connectivity is reduced. For example, sitting in the same room as my router, I have full wifi. If I put my arm or leg between the phone and the router, I lose about a third of connectivity. Strange.
4th January 2019, 11:36 AM |#7  
Flag QATIF
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I have some connection issues with some access points
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)