FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

OnePlus Bullets Wireless Viper4Android Profile

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By anaganisk, Junior Member on 21st December 2018, 07:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
By default bullets wireless sound too flat, their bass response is too low when streaming music, I connected them to my iPhone and saw that with the right Equalizer settings they sound awesome, given that iPhone sound processing is awesome, I tried to replicate the same in Viper4Android.
This
profile Improves Audio listening experience and bass significantly of your Bullets. If you are using Viper4Android then you can get the best of the Bullets. Just download the profile. Extract the zip into your ViPER4Android directory in your storage location. Now Load the profile in Viper and you are good to go.

You can download it from here

Github:

https://github.com/anaganisk/viper4a...ulletswireless

Direct Download:

https://github.com/anaganisk/viper4a...tsWireless.zip
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to anaganisk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anaganisk Ad-Free
7th January 2019, 12:46 AM |#3  
Flag SHIMLA
Thanks Meter: 35

Donate to Me
More
Where to put kernal folder??
7th January 2019, 09:22 AM |#4  
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Thanks which version of Viper should i download FX or XHiFi
7th January 2019, 08:18 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj38584

Where to put kernal folder??

You have to put it in the "Viper4Android" folder, next to the "Profile" one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlord07

Thanks which version of Viper should i download FX or XHiFi

V4A FX is the right one.

Btw thanks OP, your profile works great
10th January 2019, 04:10 AM |#6  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 391

More
This is exactly what I was looking for. We loose volume but they don't feel flat anymore. I don't have any other good earphones and was wondering if this Does makes the bullets better sounding than other options like the air pods 😁
10th January 2019, 09:19 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
man if someone come up with a profile for the Momentum True Wireless I'd give him gold. Loving those
17th October 2019, 03:11 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
If anyone is wondering this profile works on bullets wireless 2 aswell, make sure you install V4A FX Legacy from magisk and load effects profile also check convolver. Thanks a ton OP. Also if anyone has a link to a profile specifically built for BW2 please please PM me or link it here.
7th February 2020, 12:54 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hello,
i cant get this to work on Viper4Android v2.7.1.0 (which is latest i guess) on Android 10. Using Oneplus 6 Havoc OS latest Version default kernel.
I already tried to rename the "Profile" Folder into "Preset", which doesnt work. (I think Profile got renamed into Preset)
Maybe anyone has an idea how to get this to work? Or maybe someone has screenshots, how to build this without loading the profile?

i would be pleased about an answer and thank you very much for the work!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)