FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 Development Program

Best cases for OnePlus 6

54 posts
Thanks Meter: 12

By rumbikrobo, Member on 19th May 2018, 10:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm planning to get the OnePlus 6 and I have been looking on some of the cases that are currently available. What cases are you planning to get?
So far these are the cases that I like the most.

1. OnePlus 6 case, Sucnakp TPU Shock Absorption Technology Raised Bezels Protective Case Cover for OnePlus 6 smartphone (Black)

2. OnePlus 6 Rugged Case, Poetic Revolution [360 Degree Protection] Full-Body Rugged Heavy Duty Case [With Tempered Glass] for OnePlus 6 Black

3. OnePlus 6 Case, Poetic Guardian [Scratch Resistant] [360 Degree Protection] Full-Body Rugged Clear Bumper Case [With Tempered Glass] for OnePlus 6 - Green

20th May 2018, 05:28 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I think the included one is better than any of these 3, maybe I'll get the number 2 but from reviews of the same model but for other phones it may not have raised lips to protect the screen when facing down or from a drop but I'm hesitating between the included one or the karbon case (made by evutec)
The Following User Says Thank You to vwite For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vwite Ad-Free
21st May 2018, 09:04 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I'm leaning towards the orzly fusion bumper. Had it for my oneplus 5, really good grip on it plus the raised lip on the front.
Orzly OnePlus 6 Fusion Bumper black
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tcn01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tcn01 Ad-Free
21st May 2018, 06:23 PM |#4  
Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 13,920

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcn01

I'm leaning towards the orzly fusion bumper. Had it for my oneplus 5, really good grip on it plus the raised lip on the front.

Pre-ordered. Gonna ship in June only. Will do a quick review here once it's here.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
21st May 2018, 11:44 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 166

More
I will of course be checking as many accessories and screen protectors out as I can and posting videos, but I'd lean towards the Orzly at the moment also as its a true favourite of mine.
The Following User Says Thank You to niijonodhg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift niijonodhg Ad-Free
22nd May 2018, 03:34 PM |#6  
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 1,511

More
I've had great experiences with the Suensan TPU cases for both my Pixel XL and Pixel 2 XL. So I went ahead and ordered the same case for my OnePlus 6 this morning:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

At $7.98 with free 2 day shipping, it's an excellent option that I highly recommend.

I also ordered the Nylon bumper case with my phone this morning since the early reviewers all seem to absolutely love the nylon bumper case.
The Following User Says Thank You to sn0warmy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sn0warmy Ad-Free
22nd May 2018, 05:28 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcn01

Yeah, theirs are really good usually. It's what I had aswell last time. I was going to go for their wallet case again (as I like having the stand for watching videos),. but then I saw they had a really cheap multipack with all of them, where they've even thrown in a whole bunch of other cool stuff like Type C cables and car chargers etc. (works out cheaper than just two cases for all that lot, so I'm bagging this before they put the prices back up)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D7C4H7L...+6+accessories
OnePlus 6 Accessories
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AnabolicAndroidz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnabolicAndroidz Ad-Free
22nd May 2018, 08:18 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 206

More
I really want a Nillkin Sparkle OnePlus 6 flip case. Plain. Minimalist. It just makes a largish phone easier to hold and protected. Don't need a kickstand (added thickness). Don't need windows. Don't need a card holder (added thickness). Drop protection = about zero, but it is what I have had on 5 or 6 phones and works great.
22nd May 2018, 08:38 PM |#9  
Flag Modville
Thanks Meter: 2,395

More
I've had the best experiences with UAG cases. They don't seem to have one for the 6 yet, but they made one for the 5T so I'm crossing my fingers.

Edit: UAG said on twitter they have no current plans for a 6 case. Blah.
The Following User Says Thank You to iElvis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iElvis Ad-Free
22nd May 2018, 10:12 PM |#10  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnabolicAndroidz

Yeah, theirs are really good usually. It's what I had aswell last time. I was going to go for their wallet case again (as I like having the stand for watching videos),. but then I saw they had a really cheap multipack with all of them, where they've even thrown in a whole bunch of other cool stuff like Type C cables and car chargers etc. (works out cheaper than just two cases for all that lot, so I'm bagging this before they put the prices back up)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D7C4H7L...+6+accessories

OnePlus 6 Accessories

one should never get wallet case for safety reason. My oneplus 3 was just stolen when I was on a holiday trip. I cannot imagine what would have happened if my credit card or ID card was attached to my phone.
22nd May 2018, 10:32 PM |#11  
Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 667

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0warmy

I've had great experiences with the Suensan TPU cases for both my Pixel XL and Pixel 2 XL. So I went ahead and ordered the same case for my OnePlus 6 this morning:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

At $7.98 with free 2 day shipping, it's an excellent option that I highly recommend.

I also ordered the Nylon bumper case with my phone this morning since the early reviewers all seem to absolutely love the nylon bumper case.

good looking out that suensan case looks like the spigen rugged tpu case/.

link for nylon bumper?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)