for OnePlus 6
The User Experience Kernel leaning towards Stock Stability plus UX features.
Stable stock approach, performance smooth and issue free - with battery improvements
All should be very easy to set up, even performance and battery related settings.
root binary/su/supersu is not required to use/configure
(you can still use root if needed for other purpose)
"No-Root is a State of Mind"
WHY U NO ROOT? Unlocking != Root permission
Version 1.7.14 - 18 June, 2018
Version 1.7.13 - 17 June, 2018
Version 1.7.1 beta - 1 June, 2018
Version 1.7.0 beta - 31 May, 2018
Works on Stock OxygeneOS ROM base / Officially Supported for Renovate ICE ROM
- All Stock features should work as on stock (including Doubletap2wake (Settings/Gestures), plus:
- Fingerprint gestures home/app select/notif pull down/ screen off
- KCal RGB control tweak the Red-Green-Blue ratio of OP6 panel to achieve your optimal colors
- Chromatic Charge LED with a glance at the Charging LED you can tell filled up battery level (check image below)
- Sweep2Sleep OP6 enhanced version with extended settings in config app.
- Notification Booster feature: max voltage for longer vibrations
- Vibration Intensity Tweak feature: through CS config app
- Sound Control - no-root control headphone/speaker/earpiece/mic gains
- Dynamic EAS Boosting Dyn. Schedtunes Boosting, unrooted config.
- Default QCOM Wakelock blocking unrooted.
- High Brightness Mode feature (optional, and no superuser elevation needed) - In Direct sunlight will use the extra power the S. AMOLED panel for brightness has (not available with stock brightness settings)
- Backlight Minimum level
- normal USB2.0 fastcharge mode 900mA
- Facedown auto screen off gesture (use Companion app running, put phone face down -> screen off auto)
- WireGuard VPN Thread here But go to the wireguard IRC for help!
- K.AdAway - kernel adblocking feature for browsing chrome (not for youtube stream, in app etc)
- AdrenoBoost v2.2 refined adrenoboost version with Off (0) and 3 levels of performance of the GPU
- Blinking notification LED to notice easier than the default pulsating one
- Notification/Charging LED dimming
- Vibrate Two Longs in Silent Mode for Calls / Block Power button in pocket - needs Companion app!
- Supported with CleanSlate companion app and CleanSlate Configuration app - requires no root permission! check downloads+
- doesn't modify system partition. Androidpay / Pokemongo should work on phones with stock system image - SafetyNet test passes
- read credits / thanks below
- MOAR to come
Chromatic Charge LED colors
- built on top of kernel sources released on github by OP
- built with standard toolchain for stability and efficiency
- kept stable, no tweakings, just features
- stable and reliable, keeping close to stock except addition of Usability features
- Unlocked OP6 with TWRP preinstalled and kernel ZIP copied to phone.
- BACKUP: make sure you backed up your original Boot partition in TWRP, before installing this! Installer only modifies BOOT (kernel zImage) and copies files to /sdcard/
- INSTALL: install the zip from your sdcard through TWRP
-- If not using PlayStore Donation apps, then install CleanSlateCompanion-x.y.z.apk / CleanSlateConfig-x.y.z.apk from SDCARD (copied by installer if internal memory was mounted) Please grant Notification Access and the permission to read/write SDCard, read phone call status.
------ !! IF YOU UPDATED THE COMPANION APP, Don't forget to Open it again as well after update !!
--- use CS Configuration App to configure stuff without rooting
Companion application writes /sdcard/uci_sys.cfg to communicate with kernel, you'll find it there after first running the app, don't delete it.
If rebooting, please wait until the CleanSlate apps pop up a toast with "CleanSlate companion activated" and "CleanSlate configuration applied". Then all should be fine!
- You need to reload Chrome switching KAdAway on/off, and also KAdaway only blocks ads in Chrome and maybe other browsers.
- None else (so far), you tell
1.7.15 b1 -- installer for TWRP:
Installer flashable: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=746163614322275207
1.7.14 -- installer for TWRP:
Installer flashable: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=818222786056040464
1.7.13 -- installer for TWRP:
Installer flashable: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=818222786056039478
1.7.13 - beta1 -- installer for TWRP:
Installer flashable: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=746163614322272805
1.7.12 -- installer for TWRP:
Installer flashable: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=674106145207494419
1.7.10 -- installer for TWRP:
Installer flashable: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=818222786056035626
1.7.9 -- installer for TWRP:
Installer flashable: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=962339331458997132
1.7.7 -- installer for TWRP:
Installer flashable: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=818222786056035142
1.7.6v2 -- installer for TWRP:
Installer flashable: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=818222786056034995
1.7.5 -- installer for TWRP:
Installer flashable: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=818222786056034794
1.7.4v2 -- installer for TWRP:
Installer flashable: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=674106145207491087
1.7.2 -- installer for TWRP:
Installer flashable: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=746163614322268365
1.7.1 beta -- installer for TWRP:
Installer flashable: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=890278863836288940
1.7.0 beta1 -- installer for TWRP:
Installer flashable: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=674106145207490387
Configuration App 2.6.1 -- Donation premium on playstore:
- additional features in premium app: App Themes, Profiles, Profile Switch QuickTiles
Companion App 2.3.3 -- Donation premium on playstore:
Configuration App 2.6.1 -- Normal free download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=746163614322274774
Companion App 2.3.3 -- Normal free download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=674106145207497874
If you appreciate this, don't forget to hit the Thanks button, Vote 5 stars on Thread, or consider to Donate. Donations here
Donators Hall of Fame
Much appreciation and many thanks go to...
@The Great Dane
Special thanks to
AnyKernel installer developer: osm0sis
Thanks to @Freak07 and @rav101 for the discussions and help
@flar2 - s2s / soundcontrol, min brightness and many great patches
@joshuous @renderbroken - dynamic schedtune boosting
@eng.stk @arter97 - fast charge patch
@boeffla - wakelock blocker
To @DespairFactor and @NathanChance for their OnePlus work and help
OnePlus - for prompt kernel sources on github
As this is all GPL licensed kernel source, you can use it in your code, but don't forget about proper credit.
CleanSlate Kernel for OnePlus6, Kernel for the OnePlus 6
Source Code: https://github.com/tbalden/android_k...oneplus_sdm845
Kernel Special Features:
Current Beta Version: 1.7.14
Beta Release Date: 2018-06-18
Last Updated 2018-06-22