Thanks Meter: 9,251

By darkobas, Account currently disabled on 17th June 2018, 12:13 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
17th June 2018, 03:38 AM |#11  
Flag Texas City Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,880

More
not booting on 5.1.7 for me

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

nvm didnt relize it booted to the other slot lol

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

wow this things is super smooth! just installed without gapps. but flashing them now great work!

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

WOW WIFI CALLING AND VOLTE! and no goofy notch problems! (other then the one when you scale down the phone and the status bar becomes smaller then the notch) this is awesome
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to joemossjr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joemossjr Ad-Free
17th June 2018, 03:41 AM |#12  
Flag Fresno
Thanks Meter: 1,628

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemossjr

not booting on 5.1.7 for me

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

nvm didnt relize it booted to the other slot lol

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

wow this things is super smooth! just installed without gapps. but flashing them now great work!

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

WOW WIFI CALLING AND VOLTE! and no goofy notch problems! (other then the one when you scale down the phone and the status bar becomes smaller then the notch) this is awesome

Very good series of posts lol

Sent from my OnePlus6 using XDA Labs
17th June 2018, 03:46 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
So tempting. Will a restore of backup in TWRP work if you want to go back to Omni from OOS (flash Omni, make nandroid, then back to OOS, then restore Omni backup in TWRP)
17th June 2018, 04:01 AM |#14  
Flag Texas City Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikex8593

So tempting. Will a restore of backup in TWRP work if you want to go back to Omni from OOS (flash Omni, make nandroid, then back to OOS, then restore Omni backup in TWRP)

Probably not lol
17th June 2018, 04:06 AM |#15  
Flag Fresno

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Probably not lol

Lol why do you think so many people would do anything to avoid using fastboot?

17th June 2018, 04:07 AM |#16  
Flag Texas City Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollyjay

Very good series of posts lol

I was excited lol

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

Quote:

Lol why do you think so many people would do anything to avoid using fastboot?

Because they like having the ability to go from rom to rom without needing anything else.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joemossjr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joemossjr Ad-Free
17th June 2018, 04:09 AM |#17  
Flag Fresno

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I was excited lol

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

Because they like having the ability to go from rom to rom without needing anything else.

Ya well hello treble

17th June 2018, 04:13 AM |#18  
Flag Texas City Texas

More
Quote:

Ya well hello treble

Well don't get me wrong it's possible to do that on other phones but since we have to flash vbmeta a certain way to get boot it's kinda hard
17th June 2018, 05:01 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Downloading now. First time ever flashing a Treble based rom but from what I have already read, it seem's fairly easy.
17th June 2018, 05:08 AM |#20  
Flag Greater Noida
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJovs

Downloading now. First time ever flashing a Treble based rom but from what I have already read, it seem's fairly easy.

I don't wanna break your excitement but as easy as it seems, its very difficult to boot treble roms on our device, make sure to follow the instruction very carefully.
17th June 2018, 05:28 AM |#21  
Flag Texas City Texas

More
any chance we can get your device tree?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread