FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Bad quality when exporting photos and videos to instagram/historys

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By ragedudu, Junior Member on 17th September 2018, 06:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Dear friends, one thing is bothering me a lot in op6, when exporting photos taken by the op6 camera to Instagram, especially in the stories, the photos suffer a resize and get poor quality, with defects, videos also suffer a great loss of quality when exported for instagram, other than iphones and samsungs, Iphones 5 get better videos than op6 in instagram stories, do you know how to solve this?
The Following User Says Thank You to ragedudu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ragedudu Ad-Free
17th September 2018, 10:02 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragedudu

Dear friends, one thing is bothering me a lot in op6, when exporting photos taken by the op6 camera to Instagram, especially in the stories, the photos suffer a resize and get poor quality, with defects, videos also suffer a great loss of quality when exported for instagram, other than iphones and samsungs, Iphones 5 get better videos than op6 in instagram stories, do you know how to solve this?

Don't take the photo on the Instagram app. Take the photo or video with OnePlus camera app. After that, open Instagram and tap on the "+" icon from the bottom middle of the screen, choose the photo or the video that you want to share.
My Instagram photos and videos are fine and I don't see anything of what you say. I'm running Oxygen OS Open Beta 3 on my OnePlus 6
17th September 2018, 08:57 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Yes I have done this for some time, since 8.1, now with the beta 1 foot, the picture always comes with the deformations and the video with poor quality when exporting to the story, I researched google and the staff already complain a lot of this incompatibility in the oneplus official forum
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ragedudu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ragedudu Ad-Free
22nd October 2019, 10:14 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
That's true iam facing this problem. You found any solution?? Please share here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)