FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Why sound recording is so bad?

220 posts
Thanks Meter: 49

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everyone,
It is common knowledge (I hope) that when you try to recording a video or just a simple audio file with some music (for example a song during a concert or, in my case, an audio while I play the guitar and I sing something) everything sounds very very badly! Now, my question is:
Is it a software or hardware problem?
This is important to me because I use very often my phone for these kind of things, mostly during a concert. I've tried to look for something about it but I could't find any useful answer. I hope it's a software problem and it can be fixed just changing a ROM. I'm using the phone as stock now. With no root and, of course, no custom ROM. Thank you
6th August 2018, 09:25 PM |#2  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 700

More
I feel the same about the audio quality, it's pretty bad.

I actually had recorded a bunch of footage from a birthday party and the audio stopped recording entirely after about 5 seconds in...
7th August 2018, 06:40 PM |#3  
Flag Bari, Apulia
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by punticci

Hi everyone,
It is common knowledge (I hope) that when you try to recording a video or just a simple audio file with some music (for example a song during a concert or, in my case, an audio while I play the guitar and I sing something) everything sounds very very badly! Now, my question is:
Is it a software or hardware problem?
This is important to me because I use very often my phone for these kind of things, mostly during a concert. I've tried to look for something about it but I could't find any useful answer. I hope it's a software problem and it can be fixed just changing a ROM. I'm using the phone as stock now. With no root and, of course, no custom ROM. Thank you

The microphone and the output jack is only bad, other than the audio speaker. It's common usage to put low hardware on smartphone like these to push on other features.
V4A Magisk and xXxNoLimits it's good to fix this.
The Following User Says Thank You to zSyntex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zSyntex Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bad, music, sound, stock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)