FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE] Mega Unbrick Guide for A Hard Bricked OnePlus 6

898 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,230

Post Reply Email Thread
Similar to the previous threads for OnePlus 5 or OnePlus 5T, here are the necessary packages to unbrick/revive a hard bricked OnePlus 6.

Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=271466
Quote:

OnePlus 6_180513_氢OS线刷包.rar

After using it, the phone will be restored to Hydrogen OS 5.1.3. It can be possible to upgrade to latest Oxygen OS by using full signed zip from this thread.

Quote:

MsmDownloadToolV4.0InternationalVersionOxygenOS5.1 .5.rar

After using it, the phone will be restored to Oxygen OS 5.1.5. It can be possible to upgrade to latest Oxygen OS by using full signed zip from this thread.

Quote:

enchilada_22_O.15_180810_unlocked.7z

After using it, the phone will be restored to Oxygen OS 5.1.11. It can be possible to upgrade to latest Oxygen OS by using full signed zip from this thread.

With the device powered off, hold Volume Up button to force it to boot to Qualcomm download mode.

For detailed procedures, please consult the linked threads above. There is no reason to repeat the same thing again.

Make sure the path of the extracted files doesn't contain any non-English character. The tool isn't unicode aware.

Source:
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Titokhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Titokhan Ad-Free

27th May 2018, 09:32 AM |#2  
OP XDA Portal Supporter
Thanks Meter: 2,230

Donate to Me
More
Reserved for future.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titokhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Titokhan Ad-Free
27th May 2018, 11:10 AM |#3  
Forum Moderator
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 13,977

More
Nice !
The Following User Says Thank You to Funk Wizard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Funk Wizard Ad-Free
27th May 2018, 11:27 AM |#4  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 374

More
Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to _MartyMan_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _MartyMan_ Ad-Free
27th May 2018, 03:09 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
it gives error software image not found when I tried to open the tool as administrator

here is the link for the image
https://ibb.co/iLvQay
The Following User Says Thank You to Manivannan9444 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Manivannan9444 Ad-Free
27th May 2018, 03:42 PM |#6  
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 83

Donate to Me
More
Awesome, glad this was released
27th May 2018, 04:07 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDev

Awesome, glad this was released

Is the tool working for you have you tested just curious it gives error for me may be i missed something is it working for you did the tool starts
27th May 2018, 04:19 PM |#8  
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 83

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manivannan9444

Is the tool working for you have you tested just curious it gives error for me may be i missed something is it working for you did the tool starts

Haven't tested it yet, sorry
27th May 2018, 04:29 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 231

More
Quote:

it gives error software image not found when I tried to open the tool as administrator

same here.....
27th May 2018, 05:21 PM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdamocles

same here.....

Its very useful tool for me becoz i will always brick by flashing testing different roms and mod combinations so if the method is fixed and starts to works it will help me a lot and lot of others hope our developers fix it thank you developers for your hard work
27th May 2018, 07:56 PM |#11  
Flag J'Ville
Thanks Meter: 3,214

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

u didn't let it download all the way, its a very slow download right now, ur ops should be about 3gb, it appears to look corrupted, look at the file size it should be 3,545,232 KB
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
9008, msmdownload, qdloader, unbrick

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)