Camera
Improved HDR mode
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180815-145531.jpg
Views:	1526
Size:	215.1 KB
ID:	4572497  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kakkooran For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kakkooran Ad-Free

15th August 2018, 11:16 AM |#2  
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Any thoughts about the improved HDR mode? Didn't receive the update yet (Germany) but would be nice if someone could do before/after photos.
15th August 2018, 11:19 AM |#3  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 309

More
I also get that update.

If i download it.. can i just not update right away?
because i want to manually update from twrp and re root with magisk.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
15th August 2018, 11:28 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ossy1337

Any thoughts about the improved HDR mode? Didn't receive the update yet (Germany) but would be nice if someone could do before/after photos.

I have no photos with older firmware.i think now the photos taken are more brighter
15th August 2018, 11:30 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Root users beware: issues with newer TWRP version!
This article only applies to users running TWRP recovery on a rooted device. Don't have TWRP or don't know what this means? You're probably fine.

If you've recently installed or updated TWRP recovery, you might have faced that you can't install anything with it, and that the start screen is immediately shown when updating your device via Oxygen Updater.

Why is this happening to me?

From what it seems, this issue is caused by TWRP versions 3.2.2-0 and 3.2.3-0 being incompatible with the storage encryption technology present on OnePlus devices.

Normally, you're asked to enter your PIN or unlock pattern before installing an update / flashing something yourself. However, these new TWRP versions don't prompt for it anymore. Therefore, accessing the storage space of your device is no longer possible.

This is really frustrating, as almost all of your updates / .zip files are stored there. But luckily, there is a solution:

How do I fix this issue?

First of all, if you don't have encryption turned on or are not facing this issue, do not proceed with the steps below since flashing a new version of TWRP can be risky.

Now for the the solution: it involves downgrading TWRP to an earlier version, in which installing updates still worked correctly.

The downgrade can be done either by using a computer with the fastboot command, or by using flashing apps such as the Official TWRP app or Flashify on your device itself.

These are the steps you'll need to do:

- Make sure to download TWRP version 3.2.1-1 for your specific device. This is the version which worked fine, and is still fairly recent.

- Flash the version of TWRP using your method of choice. For fastboot users, connect your device to your computer in Fastboot mode and type fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.1-1-<yourdevice>.img. When using any of the flashing apps, browse to the correct TWRP.img file and flash it.

- Reboot your device. You'll now be able to access the working version of TWRP

- Do not update your TWRP version until it has been confirmed that this issue has been resolved.

Thanks to Peter Aarnoutse for reporting this issue.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neurom67 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Neurom67 Ad-Free
15th August 2018, 11:39 AM |#6  
Flag Viersen
Thanks Meter: 201

More
So since twrp latest works fine on my device with encryption included, I can just start the update?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
15th August 2018, 11:45 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurom67

- Make sure to download TWRP version 3.2.1-1 for your specific device. This is the version which worked fine, and is still fairly recent.

Can you link 3.2.1-1 version? https://eu.dl.twrp.me/enchilada/ There is only 3.2.1-0 or 3.2.2-0
15th August 2018, 11:49 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I can confirm, all fine with twrp-3.2.2-0

but seems that safetynet fails
15th August 2018, 11:53 AM |#9  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 41

More
No problem with blue twrp.
15th August 2018, 12:03 PM |#10  
Flag Viersen
Thanks Meter: 201

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieXas

Fails for everyone atm. Was working fine for me until two days ago before Google updated the api

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
15th August 2018, 12:04 PM |#11  
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieXas

Here is why; https://mobile.twitter.com/topjohnwu...39685338419200
The Following User Says Thank You to Bonito77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bonito77 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread