FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Rollback from Open Beta 11 to 9.0.3 - Non-root

697 posts
Thanks Meter: 405

By divvykev, Senior Member on 19th January 2019, 05:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Quite new to Oneplus but been flashing roms etc etc for a while. - This post has been edited from a question to the solution.

Anyway, I have been on the Beta for almost two days and seeing no worth to being in Beta so thought I would go back to stable.

I took a while to search XDA and OnePlus community and found some saying you need TWRP and other saying you cant.

The answer is quite simple and thanks to @Cave_diver for directing me to what actually works

There is a rollback file at https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...04&postcount=2.

This takes you back to Oreo but will immediately update you to Pie.

It will wipe your data and you wont be able to auto restore your google pie data initially but once update, factory reset again and then all good.

Simple eh.
The Following User Says Thank You to divvykev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift divvykev Ad-Free

19th January 2019, 05:28 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 129

More
There is a rollback firmware that you can flash in the local system update settings. Search in the announcement posts for the beta (possibly also older beta) for a link to this downgrade image .
Once you flashed that, Out can upgrade to 9.03.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Cave_diver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cave_diver Ad-Free
19th January 2019, 05:50 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chester
Thanks Meter: 405

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave_diver

There is a rollback firmware that you can flash in the local system update settings. Search in the announcement posts for the beta (possibly also older beta) for a link to this downgrade image .
Once you flashed that, Out can upgrade to 9.03.

That works. Will amend the first post to help someone who got a bit lost like I did. Thanks for your help
19th January 2019, 06:04 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by divvykev

That works. Will amend the first post to help someone who got a bit lost like I did. Thanks for your help

Glad it worked for you. For anyone else looking, the link to download the correct downgrade image is in this post in the downgrading paragraph:

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/o...plus-6.898938/

The Following User Says Thank You to Cave_diver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cave_diver Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)