- Build with custom toolchain blu_gcc-10.1 (cortex-a75.cortex-a55 targeted, build from gcc-10.1.0 snapshot with latest bleeding edge components)
- Full -O2 build with device and target flags enhanced, linaro build improvements, etc
- Less is more: stockish OP6 builds based on OnePlusOSS/android_kernel_oneplus_sdm845
- Systemless installer (doesn't touch system partition, OTA friendly), AnyKernel3 backend (compatible with autoflash apps)
- Removed some debug and logging options
- ARM enhanced performance and battery patches
- CVE security patches, general upstream and CAF fixes
- Several CPU Governors (blu_schedutil modded governor merged from latest Pixel 3 patchset)
- No OC, use 300HZ base timer frequency
- msm_performance touchboost toggle on/off (enabled by default), tweaked cpu_boost driver
- Enhanced TCP methods (westwood is default), Network tweaks and updated drivers
- Several I/O control tweaks, added schedulers FIOPS and ZEN v2 is default, advanced filesystems (F2FS, ExFAT, NTFS, CIFS & NFS)
- Patched SafetyNet flags to pass CTS
- Stock thermal driver by default
- ZRAM Swap (LZ4) and adaptive LMK on by default
- Vibrator Strength tunable and Gesture Haptic Feedback control (touchpanel and FPR)
- KGSL fixes and reworked GPU driver
- adrenoboost enabled by default at medium level
- KCAL - Advanced color control for Qualcomm MDSS v2 (RGB calibration and post-processing features)
- KLAPSE support (v5.0)
- Backlight min brightness option
- USB Fast Charge (USB mode up to 900mA with MTP on)
- Battery/Notification LED control
- FS fsync toggle on/off
- Wakelock blockers available
- wireguard support
- CDROM emulation on mass_storage (compatible with DriveDroid 0.10.36+)
- Compatible with Kernel Adiutor, EXKM, FKM and others
Warning: If you come from other kernel or have any issues, you should dirty flash your ROM before flashing blu_spark zip to avoid problems.
Reflash ROM -> flash TWRP --> reboot to recovery --> flash Magisk if you want (default, no plugins/modules) -> flash blu_spark.
If you are already rooted or upgrading between blu_spark versions, just flash the kernel zip. Also uninstall or clean data of any kernel control app you're using.
About bugs and troubleshoots: don't bother to post if a log isn't ready or without steps so the behavior can be replicated. I only active support stock OOS with NO mods whatsoever (apart from root). That includes NO support if using xposed, Magisk with modules, etc.
If you're using custom ROMs (including OOS based ones) or Open Betas you're on your own. I'm only interested on debugging stuff in stock and stable OOS.
Save the SOT and battery stats/screenshots for general threads, here we deal with development, not personal tastes and results.
Also don't spam this thread with CM or other ROMs stuff like "this don't work, my app doesn't open, etc" , no OT about OTAs, apps, ROM bugs, Recovery/TWRP troubleshoots and other userspace stuff. There's threads for it, use them.
Going back to stock: This kernel installer doesn't change your filesystem. You can backup your boot.img with TWRP before flashing blu_spark if you want to go back to full stock or just dirty flash your full ROM.
If you like my work, donations are always welcome.
Don't forget to hit thanks and rate the thread nicely, it's free
OnePlus 6 development unit donated by OnePlus. Big shouts to them
Very proud of being on the OnePlus Developer Program, special thanks to Manu J. for being such a supportive person.
blu_spark kernel for OnePlus 6/T, Kernel for the OnePlus 6
Source Code: https://github.com/engstk/op6
Kernel Special Features: Powered by sparky
Current Stable Version: r133 unified
Stable Release Date: 2020-07-01
Current Beta Version: r112 unified
Beta Release Date: 2019-12-16
Last Updated 2020-07-01