Thanks Meter: 5,726

By ProtoDeVNan0, Senior Member on 24th March 2020, 03:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from ProtoDeVNan0: Enjoy!
25th March 2020, 05:56 PM |#11  
Flag Nantes
Thanks Meter: 2

More
That's terrific ! This sounds promising !

I'll try to get OP6 OOS latest OB and Havoc OS 3.3 alongside
25th March 2020, 07:05 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Just updated DualSix to 1.1 which includes external_sd fix which for some reason was missing from previous zip.

Thanks to Lord_Vicky & MounirHero for letting me know.

Edit: Posted a message in my channel where I test ROMs and confirm if they work or not
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ProtoDeVNan0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ProtoDeVNan0 Ad-Free
25th March 2020, 07:29 PM |#13  
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 1,704

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoDeVNan0

Just updated DualSix to 1.1 which includes external_sd fix which for some reason was missing from previous zip.

Thanks to Lord_Vicky & MounirHero for letting me know.

I need access to your g drive to download
25th March 2020, 08:05 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by david72262

I need access to your g drive to download

Oops. Never happened to me before. But fixed it. Enabled file access for everyone. Not sure why mobile uploads have different sharing options
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProtoDeVNan0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ProtoDeVNan0 Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 06:21 AM |#15  
Flag Barrackpore
Thanks Meter: 1,643

Donate to Me
More
Awesome man. Great going.
26th March 2020, 09:13 AM |#16  
Flag Vannes
Thanks Meter: 329

More
What the f*, I though nobody was gonna attempt to do this !
I'll have to try that
26th March 2020, 04:35 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarmaldonado

Hello everyone, question, just in case if I want to revert back to stock a and b is it just MSM tool? Thanks Dev.

I was wondering the same thing
26th March 2020, 05:01 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi...Thank you very much for this mod.
I am willing to do this but i have a few questions regarding it
1st: after we flash this mod...can we go back to the original partition table and if so...could you explain what files to use and in which order.
2nd: if i want to flash OOS on slot a then my current boot slot would have to be active slot b because roms flash to opposite slots right?
3rd: if i have OOS on slot a and a custom rom on slot b...when i have an update for OOS i must be on active slot b and flash the whole OOS full rom zip and flash all the other files like magisk and recovery and patchers or is it a different way?
4th: can we set a password for slot b's rom or will it brick the device like the 7/7Pro' guide section?
5th: does the shared storage have a fixed size or is it dynamic...and if so, if we put photos and media there will the normal apps like gallery and music players be able to access them at all?!
6th: do we have to stay unencrypted?
7th: if we want to flash magisk to slot a....does our active slot has to be slot a or slot b?
8th: if i want to change rom on slot b...then what do i have to wipe to be able to clean install the rom i want?

i know i asked a lot of questions and some may be stupid but i would really like to try this with all the knowledge beforehand so i dont get myself into a perma-brick like the guys over at 7/7Pro's section
Thanks again for this mod and i hope you reply soon .
26th March 2020, 05:36 PM |#19  
Flag Somewhere in the South, GA
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepas

I was wondering the same thing

I tried, I couldn't get it to boot so I was able to revert it back by running DualSix Remover 128GB.zip in the same folder, reformatted everything and reinstalled OOS.
The Following User Says Thank You to oscarmaldonado For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oscarmaldonado Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 07:53 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
need help
can anybody tell me for certain how bad i just wrecked my phone. So I was on step 4. Flash Dual Six for Your storage, and after it flashed i hit the restart button on accident. My phone was stuck in the op6 3 dot bootloop. Then i might have put the nail in the coffin by fastboot flashing the images out of the 9.0.9-OnePlus6Oxygen_22_OTA_034_all_1909112343_dd26-FASTBOOT.zip. I’m pretty sure im autistic can anyone help me fix my phone?
26th March 2020, 10:30 PM |#21  
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 1,704

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linux4life2211

can anybody tell me for certain how bad i just wrecked my phone. So I was on step 4. Flash Dual Six for Your storage, and after it flashed i hit the restart button on accident. My phone was stuck in the op6 3 dot bootloop. Then i might have put the nail in the coffin by fastboot flashing the images out of the 9.0.9-OnePlus6Oxygen_22_OTA_034_all_1909112343_dd26-FASTBOOT.zip. I’m pretty sure im autistic can anyone help me fix my phone?

Just use the MSM tool it pretty much fixes everything
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)