FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][NOTCH] Notch Battery Bar - Live Wallpaper

142 posts
Thanks Meter: 59
 
By kumarsid7, Senior Member on 18th September 2018, 05:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Use your notch as a battery bar!

The pro version has a lot of customization.

Play store link

Pro version link

Thanks for who tested the app for me on OnePlus 6, I have given promo codes for the pro version.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	11864
Size:	238.2 KB
ID:	4599923  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kumarsid7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kumarsid7 Ad-Free
 
 
18th September 2018, 06:23 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
I'd like one, if that's possible

Looks sick, i didn't know I needed this in my life, and I can free up even more status bar space now, but is there some way to not have the bar so thick?

EDIT: oh I just saw, the pro version has this feature, does it also, maybe, have the alternative to not use the standard pixel wall?
18th September 2018, 06:31 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by efinityy

I'd like one, if that's possible

Looks sick, i didn't know I needed this in my life, and I can free up even more status bar space now, but is there some way to not have the bar so thick?

EDIT: oh I just saw, the pro version has this feature, does it also, maybe, have the alternative to not use the standard pixel wall?

The pro version has all the features you ask. Just post a picture of the OnePlus 6 running the wallpaper. I will give you a free code for the pro version.
18th September 2018, 06:35 AM |#4  
vlaf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 461
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarsid7

The pro version has all the features you ask. Just post a picture of the OnePlus 6 running the wallpaper. I will give you a free code for the pro version, as mentioned in the OP.

Here you go.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180918-083429.jpg
Views:	4608
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	4598989  
18th September 2018, 06:36 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlaf

Here you go.

I'm sorry, but like mentioned in the OP, i need a picture, not a screenshot. The app works. I just need to see how it looks under the notch. If possible, please include a close up picture of the notch area.
18th September 2018, 06:46 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarsid7

I'm sorry, but like mentioned in the OP, i need a picture, not a screenshot. The app works. I just need to see how it looks under the notch. If possible, please include a close up picture of the notch area.

I don't have an extra phone at hand until noon, I shall post a picture then, but the battery is perfectly centered around the notch, there is an extra milimeter or two of batterybar rendered under the notch
18th September 2018, 06:49 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by efinityy

I don't have an extra phone at hand until noon, I shall post a picture then, but the battery is perfectly centered around the notch, there is an extra milimeter or two of batterybar rendered under the notch

Fair enough! I'll send you the code as soon as you post a picture. Considering you as first.
The Following User Says Thank You to kumarsid7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kumarsid7 Ad-Free
18th September 2018, 06:57 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarsid7

Fair enough! I'll send you the code as soon as you post a picture. Considering you as first.

Thanks alot, I do have this alternative solution meanwhile, whilst the edges are roughly 1-1.5 mm, this is the bottom part with the cutout exactly where the notch ends

EDIT: this is the wrong edit, I cannot replace it with labs app so next post I guess
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PicsArt_09-18-07.54.30.jpg
Views:	2340
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	4599010  
18th September 2018, 07:04 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by efinityy

Thanks alot, I do have this alternative solution meanwhile, whilst the edges are roughly 1-1.5 mm, this is the bottom part with the cutout exactly where the notch ends

EDIT: this is the wrong edit, I cannot replace it with labs app so next post I guess

Correct one, other one had a tad too little of a cutout, where the arrow points is a little wave that splits into a ">", the notch ends at the exact same height of that wave before it splits, for some kind of reference
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PicsArt_09-18-07.58.55.jpg
Views:	1818
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	4599015   Click image for larger version

Name:	PicsArt_09-18-08.02.45.jpg
Views:	1808
Size:	244.8 KB
ID:	4599016  
18th September 2018, 07:09 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Aaand i stole my mates phone 😂
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapchat-342332504.jpg
Views:	1974
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	4599018  
18th September 2018, 07:13 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by efinityy

Aaand i stole my mates phone

Thanks you so much, I will PM you the code.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
app, live wallpaper, notch, testing

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes